carmine legit check

Got these off eBay and they seem off took some pics let me know what you think. let me know if other pics are needed

Not looking good..Sole should be more blue, ankle holes should be larger and spaced differently.

Yeah thats what i was thinking, anymore opinions or pics i need to take to seal it? Im gonna need to go through the ebay process and need proof to get my money back. The seller is in denial 100% feedback

Its no problem its just a hassle to go and get my money back but thats why i used paypal. More opinions would be great as im going to have to use this as proof. And i will have to follow ebay protocol and ensure destruction i will burn these replicas.

Its no problem its just a hassle to go and get my money back but thats why i used paypal. More opinions would be great as im going to have to use this as proof. And i will have to follow ebay protocol and ensure destruction i will burn these replicas.
give them to someone less fortunate if you can..Of course tell them the story..lol

Get your money back and check sole supremacy they have been running sales on the Carmine's , infrared n black infrared 6s

Back
Top Bottom