CD sales 6-7-11 Vol. Lady GaGa drop -85% No .99 cents help

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Self Made is repetitive. No wonder at it numbers.
nah, Ross or anything affiliated with him will never sell what it deserves
He could drop the next illmatic, he has a mark he cant shake no matter how many people claim "he won"

I don't think its that. I think its simply a couple of things. Rawse isn't a pop artist and Self Made is a compilation album. Even that Young Money album didn't sell well. I mean it sold well enough to go Gold but its 1st week numbers were weak too and that album had Drake, Wayne and Nicki on it. I don't undersetand why people thought a album that wasn't really promoted well(not sure if it was meant to be promoted or just a showcasing joint or what) and has no established rappers on it other than Rick Rawse. Not to mention people just ain't selling. Everybody got that Self Made album but who really went out and bought it?

He could drop the next illmatic, he has a mark he cant shake no matter how many people claim "he won"

I don't think its that. I think its simply a couple of things. Rawse isn't a pop artist and Self Made is a compilation album. Even that Young Money album didn't sell well. I mean it sold well enough to go Gold but its 1st week numbers were weak too and that album had Drake, Wayne and Nicki on it. I don't undersetand why people thought a album that wasn't really promoted well(not sure if it was meant to be promoted or just a showcasing joint or what) and has no established rappers on it other than Rick Rawse. Not to mention people just ain't selling. Everybody got that Self Made album but who really went out and bought it?

Woah, people are buying 19 again?
Probably new fans, which is great. Adele is one of my favorites right after Sade

Woah, people are buying 19 again?
Probably new fans, which is great. Adele is one of my favorites right after Sade

*!$+ Eminem

Lady Gaga 1st album still selling 20,000 a week 
eek.gif

that **@+ dropped in 2008

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

It just boggles my mind that there are 10,000 people who went out last week and were like "oh that new Recovery is out? Imma buy that".
Whats $10 a week to a stan?

You would figure even the stans would've eventually bought the album already, though.

And they keep telling us that Em being the one standout white rapper in the game has nothing to do with his sales
30t6p3b.gif
maybe b/c it's a damn great album. ur taste ain't another person's taste aiite.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

It just boggles my mind that there are 10,000 people who went out last week and were like "oh that new Recovery is out? Imma buy that".
Whats $10 a week to a stan?

You would figure even the stans would've eventually bought the album already, though.

And they keep telling us that Em being the one standout white rapper in the game has nothing to do with his sales
30t6p3b.gif
maybe b/c it's a damn great album. ur taste ain't another person's taste aiite.

Even before he was "exposed" Dude was never a bigtime seller. Albums or singles never charted as good as the music was. Its actually mind boggling

Even before he was "exposed" Dude was never a bigtime seller. Albums or singles never charted as good as the music was. Its actually mind boggling

Happy to see Adele getting it... well deserved.

I also wonder why Ross don't be going Platinum... he puts out some of the best albums by far... I talking his last 2-3 solo joints though.

Happy to see Adele getting it... well deserved.

I also wonder why Ross don't be going Platinum... he puts out some of the best albums by far... I talking his last 2-3 solo joints though.

Back
Top Bottom