Chase "quick deposit" app on iPhone

Took my work check... Tried to take a picture with it..didn't work... Did it again... It said it went through... But it didn't pend to my account... I took the check and cashed it at a corner store... Didn't scan the check, didn't ask for ssn or anything... Only to find out a couple hours later... That the chase app went through... Now I have the money twice over....so who do I bring this money too?... Ninja scared
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by al3x89

call them or wait for the bank to see the error.

This. Are you gonna ever use it again?
laugh.gif

I'm gonna use it again...this my first time .. It's really not my fault... A chase representative told me that it go through right on spot!...Obviously they don't know what they are talking about..

Only time I've ever used the app it went through right away.

If I were you I'd go spend that money before Chase notices. (kidding, they're gonna notice.)

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Why was you so thirst for money? Who goes to cash a check at a corner store when they have a bank account?
laugh.gif

I have bills to pay son.... It's not being thirsty for money

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Why was you so thirst for money? Who goes to cash a check at a corner store when they have a bank account?
laugh.gif

Might want to give the money back to the check cashing place before your employer finds out the check was cashed twice
wink.gif

Originally Posted by crcballer55

laugh.gif

Might want to give the money back to the check cashing place before your employer finds out the check was cashed twice
wink.gif
dont do that, cause the bank would also notice it was cashed twice, and they will take back the money, thus leaving you with $0.

laugh.gif

wink.gif

This situation has nothing to do with the job I work for...it's the bank

wink.gif

"Took my work check... Tried to take a picture with it..didn't work"

OK
smile.gif

wink.gif

"Took my work check... Tried to take a picture with it..didn't work"

OK
smile.gif

Meaning who I have to owe... I don't have to owe my job!!!... This situation have nothing to do with who I work with

you do understand that the check from work is being funded by WHO YOU WORK FOR not corner store or chase , so yes ultimately it has everything to do with them, jeez cant understand how you made this mistake with all of your financial intuition

that app sucks, it takes like a business day to process...

anyway, you may have got the cash from the corner check cashing place while your scan of the check to your bank account clears only $100 while the rest is pending. when they find out its been checked at two places, theyll just void your "scan deposit" and take out the $100 that they cleared...

The money is going to be deducted from your account by Chase. BTW if you read the EULA it states that it is a federal crime to deposit a check more than once. I would call chase, tell them about the mistake, and let them fix it. Even if you take the money out of your account, they will debit your account for the total leaving you in the negative and owing it anyways. There's no way around it. If you found the cash on the street, then you're good. Banks are NOT playing these days.

Back
Top Bottom