CHeBA HUT toasted subs.

Tell me some of yall have eaten here before. Had it yesterday for the first time and it was straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Far better than Jimmy Johns, Subway, Quiznos, etc.

White Widow>*

I wish there was one closer to me.

Driving an hour and a half just for subs is too damn long.
laugh.gif

that place is trash. terrible bread, mediocre ingredients, overpriced, and they try to cover it all up by catering to pot heads.

but i guess if youre comparing it to jimmy johns, quiznos, and subway then your sub options are severely lacking.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

that place is trash. terrible bread, mediocre ingredients, overpriced, and they try to cover it all up by catering to pot heads.

but i guess if youre comparing it to jimmy johns, quiznos, and subway then your sub options are severely lacking.
This is true. Idk how anyone eats from those chain hoagie places, same with chain pizza places.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Looks pretty good. I dont even know if we have one remotely close to here. If I ever see one though ill check it out for sure

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

This is true. Idk how anyone eats from those chain hoagie places, same with chain pizza places.
sick.gif
sick.gif
So what do you guys like?
nerd.gif

Maybe the quality varies at different locations, but the location in Tucson definitely wasn't trash.

really?

04_15_1.jpg

i would have never knew...

sick.gif
sick.gif
Man shut the hell up with this. I see this all the time on here and this attitude makes you sound like an elitist douche. Not everybody lives in a city where they can go to the local deli or pizzeria, some people only really have chains. Not to mention the fact that a lot of these places actually aren't as good as the chain restaurants and that's why they still only have one location. Yes there are a lot of local places that taste better than chain restaurants, but don't !+%% all over somebody else's opinion just because they don't live where you do. If pizza and subs from these places were so despicable they wouldn't be nationwide chains. It might not be the best out there, but it's not disgusting. Pizza Hut is popular because most people find that it tastes pretty good. 
I've had pizza from dozens of different places all over Europe, and I didn't like any of them as much as  I like Ledo's, which is *gasp*AN AMERICAN CHAIN RESTAURANT!!*gasp*

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Maybe the quality varies at different locations, but the location in Tucson definitely wasn't trash.
i can testify that this man is correct 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Amen.  Very well said.  Sometimes people just want to eat stuff from a chain food place.  No shame in that.  Just because something is a national chain does not always mean it's lower in quality or taste.  I live in NY and love pizza but sometimes I like to order from Papa John's or get some Pizza Hut.  I have good local pizzerias around me but I like something different once in a while.

the appetizer in palos verdes, ca (non-chain) - best subs I've ever had incl. jersey mikes, subway, quiznos, in addition to any hole in the wall.

Back
Top Bottom