China's "Born in the USA" Frenzy

I thought this comment on the page was interesting.

I want to ask one simple question:
Is it not self-evident that more Europeans have migrated to North America?

China with her population greater than Europe only account for 1% population in the USA while Europeans count for 80%. One would wonder why is that!

The answer is profoundly racist Chinese Exclusion Act.

The news from a small agency feeds into a Sinophobia frenzy which is created by the Christian hatred against nonreligious Chinese culture. The article supplies not statistical data. When you look at statistics, you see a real Sinophobia in the US immigration policy. The current US Visa Bulletin gives whites close to 100 times more opportunity to become American than it gives the Chinese. Europeans can come to the US legally and freely, while Chinese subject to severe restriction. This inequality gives favors to White Europeans over Chinese. What a shocking racist reality of the 21st century. The man-made inequality is deeply rooted in Christian Sinophobia and the profoundly racist culture of the European Americans. It is a reality that every Chinese living in North America experience on a daily basis.

Yes, this Sinophobia is not targeted at the Chinese government. This racist resentment is squarely aimed at Ethnic Chinese people.

I thought this comment on the page was interesting.

I want to ask one simple question:
Is it not self-evident that more Europeans have migrated to North America?

China with her population greater than Europe only account for 1% population in the USA while Europeans count for 80%. One would wonder why is that!

The answer is profoundly racist Chinese Exclusion Act.

The news from a small agency feeds into a Sinophobia frenzy which is created by the Christian hatred against nonreligious Chinese culture. The article supplies not statistical data. When you look at statistics, you see a real Sinophobia in the US immigration policy. The current US Visa Bulletin gives whites close to 100 times more opportunity to become American than it gives the Chinese. Europeans can come to the US legally and freely, while Chinese subject to severe restriction. This inequality gives favors to White Europeans over Chinese. What a shocking racist reality of the 21st century. The man-made inequality is deeply rooted in Christian Sinophobia and the profoundly racist culture of the European Americans. It is a reality that every Chinese living in North America experience on a daily basis.

Yes, this Sinophobia is not targeted at the Chinese government. This racist resentment is squarely aimed at Ethnic Chinese people.

I'm a little confused. The parents have the child here but them go back to Chima to raise them? How does that make the child bi-lingual if they go back and why not stay here? Cuz the plan is to eventually move back here right? For universities and jobs. Help me make sense of this please.

I'm a little confused. The parents have the child here but them go back to Chima to raise them? How does that make the child bi-lingual if they go back and why not stay here? Cuz the plan is to eventually move back here right? For universities and jobs. Help me make sense of this please.

In Arcadia, Ca at the Santa Anita Inn,
I saw this personally and firsthand.

43 Chinese mothers in hotel rooms (3 to a room. i saw 3 pregnant women walk in each hotel room) , 1 Single "Den Mother", and 2 "security" men.
swear to Jesus Christ.

i was there for my girls' cousin's sweet 16 (i know lol) and i saw it first hand. THEY ALL WENT TO GET CHINESE FOOD LOL.
everyone at the party was counting and laughing.

Arcadia has a very very high asian population and you can tell right off the bat who lives here, and who just hopped off a plane (or boat).

these women were NOT HAPPY. they looked like prisoners and the woman grabbed one pregnant lady by the face when she stopped to watch the bday girl open a big !#% present.

@#*!% wild.

now they can come back and have perfect @@$%+@* credit at 27.

In Arcadia, Ca at the Santa Anita Inn,
I saw this personally and firsthand.

43 Chinese mothers in hotel rooms (3 to a room. i saw 3 pregnant women walk in each hotel room) , 1 Single "Den Mother", and 2 "security" men.
swear to Jesus Christ.

i was there for my girls' cousin's sweet 16 (i know lol) and i saw it first hand. THEY ALL WENT TO GET CHINESE FOOD LOL.
everyone at the party was counting and laughing.

Arcadia has a very very high asian population and you can tell right off the bat who lives here, and who just hopped off a plane (or boat).

these women were NOT HAPPY. they looked like prisoners and the woman grabbed one pregnant lady by the face when she stopped to watch the bday girl open a big !#% present.

@#*!% wild.

now they can come back and have perfect @@$%+@* credit at 27.

Back
Top Bottom