CLIPSE & RAEKWON SPEAK ABOUT SUCCESS

thanks got some more gems on the way soon 
pimp.gif

I know it's a collection of interviews focusing on similar topics but asking literally the exact same questions to every artist might deviate people away from even watching the videos because they know what to expect and formulate the answer in their minds already.

Just constructive criticism. You can focus around an idea while not recycling the same things again. Re-word, re-structure and have questions that apply solely to that artist and you will engage your audience more.

Take a look at TSS. You know what you're going to get is quality because it's journalism at its finest adapted to the hip-hop community.

I didn't like the "word is bond" or "cut from a different cloth" question because their answers are practically going to be the same and I can answer that myself.

But that's just me.

I like the camera work though.

And pretty dope you guys got established artists. Keep it up.

I know it's a collection of interviews focusing on similar topics but asking literally the exact same questions to every artist might deviate people away from even watching the videos because they know what to expect and formulate the answer in their minds already.

Just constructive criticism. You can focus around an idea while not recycling the same things again. Re-word, re-structure and have questions that apply solely to that artist and you will engage your audience more.

Take a look at TSS. You know what you're going to get is quality because it's journalism at its finest adapted to the hip-hop community.

I didn't like the "word is bond" or "cut from a different cloth" question because their answers are practically going to be the same and I can answer that myself.

But that's just me.

I like the camera work though.

And pretty dope you guys got established artists. Keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom