Coming to Miami (South Beach) July 11-14, Help Me Out

My girl and I are heading down for a little getaway. We're staying at The Penguin on 1418 Ocean Drive. What are some good places to eat and shop?

And what about nightlife? Now the problem is my girl is only 20, and I know that fakes don't work down there very well if at all (and her's isn'tvery good). I've read that some of the clubs are 18+ for girls and 21+ for guys. Any help?

Thanks guys.

You'll get more help in general. Afaik girls 18 and up can get in but don't hold me to that.

For shopping hit up Aventura Mall, Ball Harbor Shops, and all the little boutiques in and around South Beach.

For food its really up to what you like to eat. They have all kinds of restaurants down there.
I recommend Joe's Stone crab....place is straight
pimp.gif
Also hit up 11th street Diner. Serves breakfast 24/7 and its good as hell. Oh yea although its fast food since you're in Miami hit up Miami Subs, itr rightnext door LOL. The wings are delicious for a fast food chain.

The whole fun thing about South Beach is just walking around and discovering stuff on your own. It a lot of spots I keep to myself
tongue.gif

My dad took me to that Ball Harbor mall I think, Is it where they got mad designer stores, guccis, louis, dolce, prada, cartier, etc. And on one end theres aNieman and the other is a SAks?

Thanks for the help guys.

Heading down tomorrow. Anyone have any last minute tips?

I think I'm going to Bella Cuba for dinner tomorrow.

Nikki Beach is the spot Sunday nights supposedly. 5 different people have told me so in the last month. I ate at a spot two or three building south ofthe Victor which was dope, I'll try to find out the name.

Back
Top Bottom