Comparison Pics of the DT Max '96 OG vs Retro's?

Can someone post some pictures of the original DT Max?

Looking for pictures of the speckled midsole...

Thanks,

JM

Last edited:
II think only the red og's had the specked midsole on em. I know for a fact the og black ones dont, since I have a pair and I have eastbay catalogs of the period that show no speckles on the black/white colorway.

http://www.kixandthecity.com/new-pics-of-the-recently-released-white-red-nike-dt-max-96-retro/

I loved the look of the OGs. The retros had that ugly shiny midsole minus the speckled midsole. Also missing is any bit of gold accent color. The shade of red on the OGs is a bit brighter too. Pretty much a bare bones retro. Shape is banana boat like as well. They first retroed in 2007. then the same crap in 2010. :smh: Makes me mad knowing what Nike gets away with

The retros are awful imo. I couldn't see spending my money on. If the shape was right I would of let a few things slide at least.

Last edited:
II think only the red og's had the specked midsole on em. I know for a fact the og black ones dont, since I have a pair and I have eastbay catalogs of the period that show no speckles on the black/white colorway.

Wally,

Confirm the speckles were only on the White/Red colorway?

JM

Wally,

Confirm the speckles were only on the White/Red colorway?

JM
I'm not as credible as Wally around here, but if I'm not mistaken they were the only pair to have speckles. I had the white/black/gold pair and there were no speckles.

Og white black pair are :smokin

The gold accents man, not that team yellow ish.

Patent retros killed this shoe imo.

Back
Top Bottom