Current TV: "The World Toilet Crisis" People Without Sanitation System Forced to Drink Sewage

The World's Toilet Crisis (Trailer) from Lisa Biagiotti on Vimeo.

This doc was recommended by the Dan Lebatard Show.  Talks about (and shows) billions of people worldwide who live without proper plumbing systems and sanitary water, be it as a result of poverty or simply because they don't care, and who choose to *poop* in the same bodies of water they use as a source of drinking water. There are plenty of gross out moments but what the documentary's really is, is about a clean water initiative.

I haven't been able to find the full documentary anywhere, it seems to be expired on both the Curren TV website as well as Hulu but there are short clips everywhere.

If anyone can find the full thing can you upload it? Thanks.

The World's Toilet Crisis (Trailer) from Lisa Biagiotti on Vimeo.

This doc was recommended by the Dan Lebatard Show.  Talks about (and shows) billions of people worldwide who live without proper plumbing systems and sanitary water, be it as a result of poverty or simply because they don't care, and who choose to *poop* in the same bodies of water they use as a source of drinking water. There are plenty of gross out moments but what the documentary's really is, is about a clean water initiative.

I haven't been able to find the full documentary anywhere, it seems to be expired on both the Curren TV website as well as Hulu but there are short clips everywhere.

If anyone can find the full thing can you upload it? Thanks.

Vanguard is an awesome news show.

Mariana 
embarassed.gif

But yeah, that was a really eye-opening episode for me. I knew that a ton of people were living without proper sanitation systems, but I didn't realize the extent of it.

Vanguard is an awesome news show.

Mariana 
embarassed.gif

But yeah, that was a really eye-opening episode for me. I knew that a ton of people were living without proper sanitation systems, but I didn't realize the extent of it.

Damn from turd burgers to this. No surprise when I found out about dirt cookies and the terrible conditions ppl still live with in parts of Africa.

Looking at it I'm reminded of the Ganges river.

Damn from turd burgers to this. No surprise when I found out about dirt cookies and the terrible conditions ppl still live with in parts of Africa.

Looking at it I'm reminded of the Ganges river.

Vanguard is amazing.
pimp.gif
And hopefully a lot of what they have exposed has led to change in many parts of the world.

Vanguard is amazing.
pimp.gif
And hopefully a lot of what they have exposed has led to change in many parts of the world.

Back
Top Bottom