DBZ Heads, I have a question : Broly - How strong was this dude?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Aren't Broly and Gogeta just filler characters that really have nothing to do with the original storyline? Vegito = strongest btw.
yep
Gogeta fought Omega Shenron in the last saga of GT. Straight toyed with dude. 
sick.gif
GT should never ever be considered in a discussion of DBZ
indifferent.gif

Is there a website that has the timeline of the DB series?
P.S. I hated how cartoon network would reset the series without concluding all the episodes. 

Originally Posted by young718chris

Maybe this will help.
Spoiler [+]
Does Broly Get Tired? 

No. Basically Broly has limitless energy. In battle he cannot get tired or worn out, no matter how mcuh damage he takes. Basically the more damage he takes the stronger he gets. He’s like an andriod, with increasing power. Example: Perfect cell. Within cells power, he has limitless energy because he is an adroid. Broly power and energy constantly grows wheather fighting or not. It increases more and more by the seocnd. The only way possible to kill Broly is to summon enough energy to be greater than his and to unleash an attack so powerful it kills him in one blow. Otherwise his power will continue to grow and grow until if overlaps his opponents. 

So Is Broly Stronger than a Super saiyan 2, 3 cell, anyone? 

Technically no. Broly would annihilate ANY normal super saiyan. Period. End of Discussion. Lets say Broly vs. a Super Saiyan 2. When the fight begins, s super saiyan 2 would pound the sh*t out of Broly. I mean like a punching bag…..well….maybe not that bad…..but Broly would be getting worked. However as time passes and the more damage he takes, his power will constantly grow and grow until is eventually overlaps and overpowers the super saiyan 2. At that time a super saiyan 2 would be nothing. The ssj2 will be tired and worn out while Broly’s power’s rises and rises. Only way to beat him would literally be a ssj3 ultimate attack that destroys Broly in one blow. 

Can Broly Go To Super Saiyan 2, 3 etc? 

NO. Broly’s max is Legendary form. However he can generate enough power in that form to equal a ssj 2, ssj 3 form. 
Source
Interesting

Back
Top Bottom