DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Its a great argument cuz the only way bats is losing the fight is if it is to the death, which isnt a possibility with Earth 1 superman. Anyone would be able to kill their mothers for instance, yet very few would.

Also after rewatching MoS I notced the movie should be subtitled "Explosions for no reason at all"
he could just punch him into a 3 week coma and put him back into a coma every time he wakes up

if people are giving batman 45 years of preptime then why cant we also give superman enough reason to kill him (like he did to zod)

Giving batman 45 years of preptime? Batman is always prepared by default. Right away in the Justice League New 52 he collected everyone's weakness. Hell he doesnt keep digital records of some things so that Cyborg can't get to em. You could argue he was given all that preptime in TDK Returns but in all honesty he probably already knew when he would need that Ironman like batsuit.

By the time Supes uses that kind of force it will be too late, bats would whip out the kryptonite. Seems like whenever supes is facing his friends consciously, he gives them a million chances to surrender.

Batman doesn't kill either though so wth is the argument? :lol:

But as stated before, Superman has killed and so had Batman but it is usually for the better good.

I keep having this argument with my friend when he tries to say superman would win in a fight. Whereas Bats nearly murdered him in the TDK Returns but faked his own death so he wouldnt have to.

Are you sure you read it correctly? :lol:

And don't come back with your usual BS response of "well I mean....." where you just go ahead and reach way beyond what actually happened to try and prove a point.

:lol:

This type of Superman had to be done. DCs heroes are dated. Having a team of god's does nothing for the plotline. Very few people in the league are ever in any real danger so they have to use copout stories like x-villain is a clone, y-villain is a "superman level brute", etc

Last edited:
Giving batman 45 years of preptime? Batman is always prepared by default. Right away in the Justice League New 52 he collected everyone's weakness. Hell he doesnt keep digital records of some things so that Cyborg can't get to em. You could argue he was given all that preptime in TDK Returns but in all honesty he probably already knew when he would need that Ironman like batsuit.

By the time Supes uses that kind of force it will be too late, bats would whip out the kryptonite. Seems like whenever supes is facing his friends consciously, he gives them a million chances to surrender.

You really seem clueless. In TDKR, Supes was severely weakened by the Nuke, it was the only way Supes can be beaten. Not only that, but Bats had Ollies help, w/o it, Supes was ready to kill him.

And are you forgetting that Superman is the one that gave Bruce the Kryptonite ring to stop him in case he goes rogue? It's not always on Batman. There isn't an abundance of KryptoniteIn Hush, Supes merely froze Bats hand w/ Kryptonite and it became useless. Supes was hypnotized by Poison Ivy and was about to kill Bats too and Bats couldn't do anything. Superman was only stopped because Catwoman had to bait Supes with Lois which broke Ivy's spell on Superman.

In the comics, of course they aren't going to simply make Bats lose because what is the point? Supes slaps him and after one panel the comic is over? Why would you buy that book? Think of it this way, if you had the chance to have Supermans power against Batman, what would you do to end the match right away? Stand 10 miles away and use your heat vision to decapitate Bats? If you were Bats and there is no writer influenced logic in play, what the hell do you think you can do if Superman were thinking like any regular person with an intent to kill (no writer who would simply not make Superman fight stupidly by not using Super Speed or any of his other superhuman powers against Bats)?

Think about it.

This type of Superman had to be done. DCs heroes are dated. Having a team of god's does nothing for the plotline. Very few people in the league are ever in any real danger so they have to use copout stories like x-villain is a clone, y-villain is a "superman level brute", etc

Stick to the X-Books you own but seem to know little on.

Seem clueless? I already admitted I hate DC and hardly even touch those poor excuses for storytellin.
Yah I realized the nuke nonsense. But couldnt he just fly to space at the speed of light, absorb sun, and come back down? Or did his inconsistent *** forget he can do that despite the fact that he can fly through a kryptonite sun? Like I said. I dont even care for that nonsense.

Last edited:
Seem clueless? I already admitted I hate DC and hardly even touch those poor excuses for storytellin.
Yah I realized the nuke nonsense. But couldnt he just fly to space at the speed of light, absorb sun, and come back down? Or did his inconsistent *** forget he can do that? Like I said. I dont even care for that nonsense.

Yeah you don't seem to get the concept of story telling and writing. Give me any books or comics and I could say "couldn't he do this or do that..." to finish off the story on the first page.

But seriously, if you hate DC and don't read it and don't care and are completely biased, that is is pretty much admitting you are clueless about the subject. :lol:

Yeah you don't seem to get the concept of story telling and writing. Give me any books or comics and I could say "couldn't he do this or do that..." to finish off the story on the first page.

But seriously, if you hate DC and don't read it and don't care and are completely biased, that is is pretty much admitting you are clueless about the subject. :lol:

I have been very blunt about this. Don't een care

I read X-Comics and Cosmic Universe Marvel. Yah there is that "couldn't they have done this" factor in every comic but Superman is just the worst. They have to consistently change his powers every comic just so they can pretend like he was ever in any conflict. Not to mention how half of DC is superman clones (figuratively and literally).

Last edited:
Then why write?

Seem clueless?

And why continue to argue to try and prove a point when you admit you have no merit or knowledge on the subject? Bringing up TDKR examples as if you knew the book by heart when in reality you have close to no idea what the hell happened in the book.

This is just trolling then.

Last edited:
Because this is a forum and I dont take it seriously. But I don't troll NikeTalk. I just give my opinion and dont give a **** that no one agrees. People here use the word "troll" too lightly. So because I want to get rich and smash a bunch of **** as pseudo revenge for the labels women throw at me now I am a troll. "One of Nomad's accounts". I believe that OG colorways aren't always the best colorways (don't care for many OGs tbt). Troll. People under 16 years old (And yes I am over 20) have the same right to own a shoe as those who watched Mike play. Troll. People buying shoes because Mike wore em then flaming kids for buying shoes that Kanye wore is ridiculously stupid logic imo (it's practically the same ******g thing). Troll. After all these kids are sheep for liking a shoe/colorway they actually like. OGs are not sheep for liking OG colorways better for no reason other than Mike wore em.

original

I guess I am just troll |:

Last edited:
Daniel Alter
@DAlter007

Can't wait for #BatmanvsSuperman.. #batfleck semi-retired/not speaking to Robin anymore.. Controlling drones from the batcave.

Very, very loosely based.

I have a feeling WB is trolling us right now though with the copious rumors out there right now.

WW and Nightwing making a cameo. Arrow too, supposedly the same actor from the TV Show. Then the Flash show that will spawn from Arrow, if it gets a good reaction they will keep the same actor for the film but if he isn't well received they will replace him for the film. And supposedly these cameos, including WW, will have them in civilians clothes and WW is known as Diana. They won't be wearing their costumes so their roles will likely be very small. maybe in the end, it teases Bats and Supes recruiting them to the JLA?

Just too much things going on right now so we really going to have to wait and see some concrete announcements by WB before we consider it official. Hell Lex is supposedly the villainf or sure but there is still no one casted for the role.

WB/DC with the troll job. Anyways, having the Arrow TV show join the DC cinematic universe would be real risky. I mean the show is good, but it would be risky in the sense that they already have an established universe of their own.

The appearance of Flash is supposedly going to open the world for metas in Arrow so we'll see how they explore that world from then on out.

Last edited:
Sounds good. I was already assuming he'd be a powered down version of Flash. Like someone in a souped up suit or something.

Nah, he will appear as a regular human Barry Allen and they'll actually give him the accident and he'll get his power from the Speed Force and actually wear his Flash costume. The transition from the more realistic world (a la Nolans Batverse) to a more supernatural is something that will be interesting to see to say the least.

Arrow and Green Arrow has gotten a good following ever since he showed up in Smallville and continued on with the show so we'll see how much support it really has.

Del Toro also said that WB/DC is considering the whole DC Universe for shows and movies, he is still developing Dark JL too so with Marvels other shows on Netflix, crappy or not, we are seeing our comic book dreams come true in the next decade or so.

Last edited:
^ That I've read regarding Del Toro. He really has an interesting vision regarding JL Dark.

Arrow has improved by leaps and bounds this season. The integration of the other elements of the DCU is pretty much on point. Hopefully all of this leads to DC/WB getting their act together.

I thought the issue of not killing was always a batman thing. Looking back it seems like a Superman thing too. Or even a general thing for most heroes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom