Derek Fisher is such a humble man

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by CP1708

Fisher 7 trips to the NBA finals. 

Steve Nash zero. 
It is easy to make the Finals when you ride the cottails of great players
but he doesn't ride the cottails though.  he's started on 7 different teams that made the finals and played his part.

riding cottails is playing the bill wennington, dickey simpkens, jason caffey, jud buechler, slava mendevenko, adam morrison role
[h1]
[/h1]

how you gonna average more fouls than assists when you got KOBE?

chucky atkins on the 04-05 lakers who started all 82 games averaged 4.3.. second most in his entire career spanning many teams.. Fisher had two of his best assists per game years when he was away from LA... how is that possible? dudes the opposite of productive

I hate the dumb !+% charges he gets ... that don't be charges.

The illegal picks he sets ... how he stands there waiting on a player that doesn't see him to turn around & bump into him.

His flops.

His inability to make a %@$!$+# layup.

Can't stand Derek Fisher ... he's like a light-skinned Mike Brown.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by jason16

I hate this guy.
i hope KG karate chops him

nope fish isnt a white european guy

laugh.gif
@ all the hate for fish...hes the type of guy if he isnt on your team then you hate him but if he is you love him nvm i take that back even some of the Laker nation hate him...which why i smh at those fools

OP, fish is a humble dude thats just what hes about and hes not gonna talk about himself cause well he gets a lot of open looks cause of his teammates

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

^
--Tell em why you mad son.
--DFish...most hated non superstar ever?

laugh.gif
nah man, no one is taking that title away from Maurice Williams.

Originally Posted by Proshares

^
--Tell em why you mad son.
--DFish...most hated non superstar ever?

laugh.gif
nah man, no one is taking that title away from Maurice Williams.

blasphemy! thats all-star mo williams youre talking about!

Originally Posted by Essential1

If I had to make a team out of current players to take to the championship.. Fish would be on my team year in, year out..

That's all that matters..

He is not the best PG, he isn't the worst either.... But he gives you poise, basketball IQ, determination and ability to handle pressure..

pimp.gif
....tell my homies this all the time...after you name the best 10 pgs in the leauge, im going with Fisher

Fisher does what he does well... part of what makes you a good/servicable player is staying within your limits...besides his lay ups he normally does

I dont think he's dirty, I think he's crafty and tough...Fish is old, grew up playing basketball a lot differently then most of NT did (half probably never played).

But I remember when i was 11 playing AAU in 2001 my coach would tell us "get a rebound, chin the ball and get your elbows up, ref might call a foul, but i bet once you catch them in the jaw with one, they wont come back" that among many other things like slide an elbow in, it wasnt considered dirty it was part of the game....this was back in 2001, imagine Fish in his youth in mid 80's probably a lot different

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Im a Lakers Fan so of course I like Fisher, but I really do think he is a very humble person.
Thursday night my friend spotted him out at the Biltmore Plaza out here in AZ eating at the Cheesecake Factory, like come one would imagine him at an upscale restaurant, goes to show he is a very simple man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You people are so easily amazed. "Aww man Kobe went to go see Transformers he's so down to earth"  _'s eat at Cheescake Factory everyday B.
"Rest up, get you some soup..."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I hate this guy.

laugh.gif
@ all the hate for fish...hes the type of guy if he isnt on your team then you hate him but if he is you love him nvm i take that back even some of the Laker nation hate him...which why i smh at those fools

OP, fish is a humble dude thats just what hes about and hes not gonna talk about himself cause well he gets a lot of open looks cause of his teammates

You wouldn't be able to find one Warriors fan that liked Fisher when he was on the Warriors.

Originally Posted by luigi202

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I hate this guy.

laugh.gif

You wouldn't be able to find one Warriors fan that liked Fisher when he was on the Warriors.
Because you wouldn't be able to find one Warriors fan period.
Ignorance.

I hate this guy.

laugh.gif

Ignorance.
is bliss.
At least you admit to it.

FRANCHISE 55 wrote:
westcoastsfinest wrote:

laugh.gif

Ignorance.

I hate this guy.

laugh.gif

Ignorance.
is bliss.
At least you admit to it.
I admit your girl into my bedroom... 
pimp.gif

Dont know why, but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

funny how fishers daughter eye doctor is out in NY

hmm i couldve swore Utah is closer to NY than LA is
--Fail. 1. There were eye doctors available in LA or NY. 2. Cali is like 2 states away from Utah. Someone failed in geography.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Is this thread on the shortbus route or did something go over my head?
He doesn't know what side of the country Utah is on. 
indifferent.gif
I understand what youngcheesy is saying.

us_map.jpg

Utah is closer to NY than CA so it would be faster to get to NY from UT than CA. Thats what hes saying.
Colorado is spelled wrong on that map.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Bums don't got chips
I'm surprised no one remembered this dude, he was the first one that popped into my head. Bugs me to no end that he may be getting a second chip this year...

6a00d83451b84f69e201157128bcad970b-450wi

LMAO getting a chip again.just chilling and absolutely doing nothing, gets paid, sits court side next to lakers. I want that job.

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

Bums don't got chips
I'm surprised no one remembered this dude, he was the first one that popped into my head. Bugs me to no end that he may be getting a second chip this year...

i wonder is that guy even practices anymore 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

Bums don't got chips

i wonder is that guy even practices anymore 
laugh.gif

Now that's a certified Bum Hustler right there.
laugh.gif

Every championship team has one though. 

Back
Top Bottom