Did Eminem really use punch lines like that before Recovery?

You should give Infinite a spin. I appreciate Em a lot more after I listened to it. He's always been the type to use punchlines.

You should give Infinite a spin. I appreciate Em a lot more after I listened to it. He's always been the type to use punchlines.

His punchlines definitly aren't the same... But they're keeping him in the game. Im not so sure Recovery would've done as well if he had Infinite type lyrics on Not Afraid.

His punchlines definitly aren't the same... But they're keeping him in the game. Im not so sure Recovery would've done as well if he had Infinite type lyrics on Not Afraid.

The majority of his first album, Infinite, consists of punchlines and i think that's his best album

"you couldn't make the crowd throw up their hands if they swallowed their fingers"
pimp.gif

The majority of his first album, Infinite, consists of punchlines and i think that's his best album

"you couldn't make the crowd throw up their hands if they swallowed their fingers"
pimp.gif

This Is Nothing New He Been Using Those Corny Sick Simile/Metaphors/Punchlines
And There Where Some Bad Metaphors/Punchline Combos On Recovery But Wat About All The Good Ones?

This Is Nothing New He Been Using Those Corny Sick Simile/Metaphors/Punchlines
And There Where Some Bad Metaphors/Punchline Combos On Recovery But Wat About All The Good Ones?

Back
Top Bottom