Disappointing Pricing Policy by Jimmy Jazz

Has anyone else noticed that coupons can no longer by used on the vast majority of shoes at Jimmy Jazz, including most Nike? I've noticed this since about mid-2015. Almost all shoes priced below retail have this statement near the description: "Excluded from all sales & promotions".

During the first half of 2015, I purchased a bunch of shoes from them using various coupons. From about mid-2015 onward, though, I have purchased none. Also, it looks like they no longer participate in free shipping via ShopRunner. Just another let down from them recently, I suppose.

Hopefully they will change their pricing policy soon. I cant be the only customer that has stopped buying shoes from them due to their new exclusion policies.

A lot of places are trying to throttle e-tail since people can come up huge with codes, patience, and saavy. Jimmy Jazz is good for restocks and launches for major releases, as well as the occasional bargain on something you might've slept on. The physical stores are OK but JJ isn't much better than Shoe Palace, which is one of the worst places to buy legitimate product. Both have horrible return, exchange, and credit policies. If you buy from JJ, make sure you want it if not's a major shoe or you're SOL.

Back
Top Bottom