Doernbecher Jordan XI coming November 2014

I think the XI is for the 11th year of the Doernbecher, not that they are doing the 11's.

Last edited:

ohsu.edu? lmao
oregon health and science university genius.

but yes this year it will be the XI, last year we got the 10 then the year prior we had the 9.

j23 didnt confirm anything but this was common knowledge, this kid jimmy thought he was getting the XI but they gave it to someone else,

because i think he ran to the sneaker blogs and blabbed about it.

Last edited:
oregon health and science university genius.

but yes this year it will be the XI, last year we got the 10 then the year prior we had the 9.

j23 didnt confirm anything but this was common knowledge, this kid jimmy thought he was getting the XI but they gave it to someone else,

because i think he ran to the sneaker blogs and blabbed about it.

but they skipped the vii and viii models so anything is possible

it most likely wouldn't be good anyways
eyes.gif
 not trying to be mean but I mean when u give a kid the power to design it, it usually turns out very childish/corny as has been proven by every single doernbecher so far. let the child-like hypebeasts pay 1000 for it though
laugh.gif

I can't get behind the DB series. If the profits really went to a good cause, they should make them a ful blown GR instead of a limited release that limits the profits for the good cause. It is more of a hype driven line, which does give kids the opportunity to create a shoe, but I think that it could be done better if raising funds were the primary purpose of the line.

I can't get behind the DB series. If the profits really went to a good cause, they should make them a ful blown GR instead of a limited release that limits the profits for the good cause. It is more of a hype driven line, which does give kids the opportunity to create a shoe, but I think that it could be done better if raising funds were the primary purpose of the line.
I feel the same way. really it just does more to attract kid "sneakerheads" for nike than to support the hospital. If they are going to make them limited they should just do auctions like with the Katrina 3s. let these hypebeasts go after them like they already do on the resale market but benefit the kids a little more instead of the resellers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom