Does anyone sell/shop at Flightclub new york?

asia

Banned
Just want to know if people in the DMV deal with Flightclub, and peoples feedback. Thanks.

i personally dont because of the over the top prices...guaranteed authenticity shouldnt come at a cost if you do your homework and go the ebay route.
i cant speak for the whole area but most of the people i know dont buy from there

When I'm feeling like a "baller" and don't have the time to research, deal with the hassle, I've bought from there (online), never beento the actual store... item arrived immediatly as described, on one occassion I even manage to get a free tee from them (don't remember how or why).I've never sold through them... part of the reason the shoes are "overpriced" is because the seller is set on getting a ridiculous amount theybeleive a particular shoe is worth, then add the additional % to break to the store. I think the overall consensus in the area is that they are legit but areoverpriced and offer bad service in person.

They have the spacejams now. I don't know what my chances are getting them here on release date. Yes they are overpriced but they provide a peace of minddo you agree?

I would wait, given that Flight Club is driven by people who consign to them there are only going to be more pairs coming through their door once the officialrelease date happens which should then make the selling price a little more attractive. Certainly try to get your pair through conventional means before goingthe reseller route.

Everyone there has the I am better than you attitude

Bought from there once never sold

I have got a few pairs from them. Nothing recently though. Got every order in 3 days(I am in va).

If you can wait until RD there will plenty of space jams in the area.

Just check the nearest sports zone, shoe city, or dtlr.

I'm going up to NYC friday. I will let u guys know my experience. I will go in with an open mind. I'm sure those guys aren't too bad. Seems likethey have been in business for years now.

i use flight club as a reference usually. havent shopped there yet, but they are legit and pricey.

Flightclub online prices can sometimes be a bit high, it seems like people are selling their shoes at "make me sell these" prices. Since online theyonly sell deadstock shoes, in-store they have better deals on VVVVVNDS shoes.

Also, you are guaranteed to not get ripped off.

The reason I went up there was to see if I could do some business networking. I own a franchise Pakmail in Rockville, MD. I wanted to see if I could get acontact person there so I can help the DMV resellers ship shoes to Flightclub. If anyone is interested I can get price quotes and insure your shoes will arrivesafely. Thanks guys.

I got the best deal ever online with them, pair of diamond 1st edition Ice Creams khaki/navy blue for $100 this was a long long time ago like.....

Originally Posted by Asia

The reason I went up there was to see if I could do some business networking. I own a franchise Pakmail in Rockville, MD. I wanted to see if I could get a contact person there so I can help the DMV resellers ship shoes to Flightclub. If anyone is interested I can get price quotes and insure your shoes will arrive safely. Thanks guys.
thats a wack idea

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by Asia

The reason I went up there was to see if I could do some business networking. I own a franchise Pakmail in Rockville, MD. I wanted to see if I could get a contact person there so I can help the DMV resellers ship shoes to Flightclub. If anyone is interested I can get price quotes and insure your shoes will arrive safely. Thanks guys.
thats a wack idea

Back
Top Bottom