Does Snoop still write?

I know he wrote for Dre back in the days, wrote one of the All time great hip hop records, but theres that rumor that Shawty Redd wrote "Sexual Eruption" and the "Sweat" track really does'nt sound too much like Snoop, so I'm wondering did he ink any of his more recent music?

I know he wrote for Dre back in the days, wrote one of the All time great hip hop records, but theres that rumor that Shawty Redd wrote "Sexual Eruption" and the "Sweat" track really does'nt sound too much like Snoop, so I'm wondering did he ink any of his more recent music?

On Ego Trippin Snoop said he'd let other dudes write for him. Haven't been rockin with his music like that since. I always thought he might've had Warren or DOC throw him a verse but for a good chunk of his career I thought he was penning his rhymes.

Now it's like if it aint a classic Snoop idgaf.

On Ego Trippin Snoop said he'd let other dudes write for him. Haven't been rockin with his music like that since. I always thought he might've had Warren or DOC throw him a verse but for a good chunk of his career I thought he was penning his rhymes.

Now it's like if it aint a classic Snoop idgaf.

he didnt even write his last album
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom