Dubstep heads: Anybody f' with Skrillex???

Played where i work last Saturday. Not really into dubstep like that but the set was
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This next dj called chef was on, brother was doing his thing and then this scrawny rodent looking cat starts setting up next him... I'm like ahh this broad must be filling in for somebody
grin.gif

Turns out this broad (skrillex) is infact a guy and he come to shut $+*% down!
laugh.gif

Played where i work last Saturday. Not really into dubstep like that but the set was
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This next dj called chef was on, brother was doing his thing and then this scrawny rodent looking cat starts setting up next him... I'm like ahh this broad must be filling in for somebody
grin.gif

Turns out this broad (skrillex) is infact a guy and he come to shut $+*% down!
laugh.gif

Skrillex is
pimp.gif

He used to be the lead singer of this band From First to Last, hence the emo look.

But his music is
pimp.gif
"In For the Kill" remix
sick.gif

You live in the UK right? Bet that show was crazy

Skrillex is
pimp.gif

He used to be the lead singer of this band From First to Last, hence the emo look.

But his music is
pimp.gif
"In For the Kill" remix
sick.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Skrillex is
pimp.gif

But his music is
pimp.gif
"In For the Kill" remix
sick.gif

Ahaaa, that makes sense...

And yeah from England. Always been a big drum and bass scene over here and now dubstep is killing in the clubs. Crowd were going off the RAILS on the drops 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Skrillex is
pimp.gif

But his music is
pimp.gif
"In For the Kill" remix
sick.gif

Ahaaa, that makes sense...

And yeah from England. Always been a big drum and bass scene over here and now dubstep is killing in the clubs. Crowd were going off the RAILS on the drops 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom