DXC MIAMI JUNE 20TH 1PM TO 6PM FEAT MI GENTE SNEAKER BATTLE

BOOTH SPACE PURCHASE CLICK LINK: https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table

PRESALE TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE BY CLICKING LINK: https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunkxchange_jun20th_2009_copy5731_copy9318

You all know how we do it when we come to the MIA. The DXC and Mi Gente get together and throw down on the best buy sell and trade event plus sneakerbattle in South Florida.

This Event will be going down at a new venue called 90 Degree (90 NE 11st Downtown MIA) from 1pm to 6pm. This event will be all ages and will have a $16cover charge. With Cover you will be entered into a raffle to win some fresh kicks presented by the 6th Boro of New Jersey.

You will als be able to enter into the sneaker raffle and be treated to some of the best MCs that MIA has to offer. There will be pleny of free things thatwill be handed out as well as coupons to stores and much more.

Any questions can be directed to lupe@dunkxchange.com or call 714 809 2028. If you are interested in a boothplease click the flyer to go the page to book the booth or if you would like to purchase presale tickets click the link up top. Booth questions can bedirected to lupe@dunkxchange.com as well.

$16 cover? Damn, I understand it being a recession and all but really? I'm going to try and make it out there though.

going to be there selling sneakers to I$$ers
pimp.gif

and wow these people actually changed location
eek.gif
about time
smh.gif

$16
smh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I will be there... 16 bucks tho[/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]... josebronx wat yougot in size 10.5 /11 bro ..[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I will be there... 16 bucks tho[/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]... josebronx wat you got in size 10.5 /11 bro ..[/color]
pimp.gif

too big lol, I got egg foams sz10 tho, maybe some cool grey XIs sz 10

mini summit???
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom