Elite.nike athletes selling items for cash

Elite.nike

I’m aware this website is for contracted Nike athletes to spend there pre loaded funds at, What I want to know is what’s stopping them athletes from ordering items with funds and then selling the item for actual cash money?

Maybe but not all contracted athletes are on big big wages - young academy athletes making $200-$300 also become sponsored.

What I’m saying is if this was the case would it be classed as going against the contract, employee code of conduct? I’m assuming these pre funded accounts are for personal use only and not to be using to make large sums of tax free $?

It does happen. It's just that most of these athletes are probably selling locally and for cash.

I didn't know the accts on NE came with pre loaded funds, that's 🔥. Knew an NE athlete that I wore the same size as, and traded a few times and gave him bread straight up a few times. He only charged me what he paid but I always have him a lil extra, Nothing crazy tho.

Ye man athletes EN accounts are loaded each month to use on nike equipment - so I’m lead to believe. X amount of free Jordan’s and basketball equipment 😁

I was talking recently to a friend of a friend who plays professional basketball and apparently has a contract with Nike as a Nike athlete & we got on to talking about his expensive basketball shoes.

It turns out this young Nike athlete apparently has access to a EN account which is monthly credited with funds to let him
buy clothing and equipment and offered to cut me a deal on a pair hence the post.

I don’t want to get in to trouble or get him in to trouble.

can anyone clarify if this is possibly true.

I didn’t believe it but I’m no athlete

I was talking recently to a friend of a friend who plays professional basketball and apparently has a contract with Nike as a Nike athlete & we got on to talking about his expensive basketball shoes.

It turns out this young Nike athlete apparently has access to a EN account which is monthly credited with funds to let him
buy clothing and equipment and offered to cut me a deal on a pair hence the post.

I don’t want to get in to trouble or get him in to trouble.

can anyone clarify if this is possibly true.

I didn’t believe it but I’m no athlete
1695453252937.png

The QRC code on the box and the shoe has my account and order number when you scan it with the phone. Only way to safely sale them is to someone you trust…most people will exchange/trade them for other merch.

Back
Top Bottom