Extra 50% off Levis.COM Sale Items

TTS on the 515. unless they have or your buying STF. If you suffer from running back thigh syndrome, they'll be the bees knees for you.

and Are carpenter and builder jeans really back?????? smh lmao

TTS on the 515. unless they have or your buying STF. If you suffer from running back thigh syndrome, they'll be the bees knees for you.

and Are carpenter and builder jeans really back?????? smh lmao

Good look. Just got my first pair of 514s. Hope I like them, because I'm pretty sure theres no returns on these.

Good look. Just got my first pair of 514s. Hope I like them, because I'm pretty sure theres no returns on these.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

There's returns, not really able to exchange though. I checked that when I made my order this morning.
Thought about making a last minute run for some 501s but decided against it, just don't like the fit. I'm content, thanks for that heads up again though much appreciated

There's returns, not really able to exchange though. I checked that when I made my order this morning.
Thought about making a last minute run for some 501s but decided against it, just don't like the fit. I'm content, thanks for that heads up again though much appreciated

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Awesome, I thought I read that on discounts >50% there was no returns but it probably just said exchanges

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Awesome, I thought I read that on discounts >50% there was no returns but it probably just said exchanges

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

coupon expired

I was fina cop my first pairs of Levi's too 
mad.gif

My order came already, that was one hell of a free shipping deal I got I must say
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Will definitely do business again!
too tired to open the bag though...watch it be the wrong order or something, #toogoodtobetrue

My order came already, that was one hell of a free shipping deal I got I must say
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Will definitely do business again!
too tired to open the bag though...watch it be the wrong order or something, #toogoodtobetrue

Back
Top Bottom