FAKE OR LEGIT NIKE WEBSITE

Like I JUST SAID, just because a shoe site says it's legit doesn't make them legit. Those gold foamposites certainly aren't an exception to the rule. Second, it's not too far of a stretch to think that you'll be able to get them for retail or less on release day or soon after release day.

I said it before in another thread but I'll leave it there again.

A very efficient way to know if a website is suspicious is by installing the Web Of Trust (WOT) plugin on your web browser.

It has got millions of users who report fake and suspicious websites.

For instance when I open the website you wanna know about, here is what happens:

Translation for non french people:

"Warning! This website has got bad reputation.

Credibility: very bad

Users identified the following issues:

- counterfeit

- scam"

Then it's up to you to choose if you wanna enter the website at your own risks or leave it.

I get so pissed off seeing all the fake nike websites out there, have you seen some of the prices for replicas nowadays?!?!?!?! There is this one site called hiphoplinda, man some of the air jordans on there go for over $300!!!! I use one theory to spot fakes. If they have jordans that are no longer available, it's usually a fake site, or a dead give away is if they have colors of air max I have never seen before. How do you spot fake sites??? Besides crappy website graphics?!?!?!?!

Yo,got these preties from one seller and don't know this is fake or not? i search for many times but don't found anyone...can help me?

Back
Top Bottom