Famed crime boss James 'White'y' Bulger arrested in Santa Monica

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-!#**+#-bulger-pictures,0,2708122.photogallery

Legendary Boston crime boss James "!#**+#" Bulger, who has been on the run for more than a decade, was arrested Wednesday in Santa Monica, multiple law enforcement sources told The Times.

Bulger, 81, has been the subject of several books and was the inspiration for "The Departed," a 2006 Martin Scorsese film staring Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon and Jack Nicholson.

Bulger fled Boston in late 1994 as federal agents were about to arrest him in connection with 21 killings, racketeering and other crimes that spanned the early 1970s to the mid-1980s.

Photos: James "!#**+#" Bulger

He was arrested by the FBI inside a building without incident, according to the sources, who asked not to be named because they were not authorized to speak on the matter. The details surrounding his arrest were unclear Wednesday night.

The FBI in Los Angeles declined to comment.

The arrest came as the FBI launched a media campaign in 14 cities to help determine Bulger's whereabouts.

The last credible sighting of Bulger was in London in 2002, the FBI said.

First Osama, then some of the Lulzsec dudes, and now this?  The feds are on a rampage.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-!#**+#-bulger-pictures,0,2708122.photogallery

Legendary Boston crime boss James "!#**+#" Bulger, who has been on the run for more than a decade, was arrested Wednesday in Santa Monica, multiple law enforcement sources told The Times.

Bulger, 81, has been the subject of several books and was the inspiration for "The Departed," a 2006 Martin Scorsese film staring Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon and Jack Nicholson.

Bulger fled Boston in late 1994 as federal agents were about to arrest him in connection with 21 killings, racketeering and other crimes that spanned the early 1970s to the mid-1980s.

Photos: James "!#**+#" Bulger

He was arrested by the FBI inside a building without incident, according to the sources, who asked not to be named because they were not authorized to speak on the matter. The details surrounding his arrest were unclear Wednesday night.

The FBI in Los Angeles declined to comment.

The arrest came as the FBI launched a media campaign in 14 cities to help determine Bulger's whereabouts.

The last credible sighting of Bulger was in London in 2002, the FBI said.

First Osama, then some of the Lulzsec dudes, and now this?  The feds are on a rampage.

I like this thread better cuz now I finally know what his middle name is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

sure wish people checked the first page...

yeah it's there NOW jerk
laugh.gif

do a search for "%#$%!% bulger" and tell me what you find.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

sure wish people checked the first page...

yeah it's there NOW jerk
laugh.gif

do a search for "%#$%!% bulger" and tell me what you find.

Back
Top Bottom