Fashawn’s Higher Learning 2 Mixtape Drops Today

It’s time for your ears to soak up some knowledge. XXLMag.com, in association with hotnewhiphop.com is proud to present Fashawn’s new mixtape, Higher Learning 2. [Download Now]

The disc, hosted by DJ Ill Will and DJ Rockstar, features 21 tracks with appearances by GLC, Tony Williams of G.O.O.D. Music, Gilbere Forte’ and fellow XXL Freshman alum J. Cole, who spits on two tracks and contributed three beats for the project.

Asked how he linked up with the Roc Nation signee, Fash told XXL: “I met J. Cole in New York about a year ago, maybe a month prior to [the XXL Freshman shoot]. I was working with The Roots, we were rocking up in NYC, and we went straight to the studio with J. Cole. We just vibed man…I’m just a cool cat and I like to vibe with people and if that goes well then let’s get to the music.

Fash begins his Higher Learning Tour today with Evidence and Curt@!n$. Kicking off in Santa Barbara, CA, the trek will continue to make 17 more stops throughout the West Coast.—XXL Staff

fashawn-HL2front.jpg

It’s time for your ears to soak up some knowledge. XXLMag.com, in association with hotnewhiphop.com is proud to present Fashawn’s new mixtape, Higher Learning 2. [Download Now]

The disc, hosted by DJ Ill Will and DJ Rockstar, features 21 tracks with appearances by GLC, Tony Williams of G.O.O.D. Music, Gilbere Forte’ and fellow XXL Freshman alum J. Cole, who spits on two tracks and contributed three beats for the project.

Asked how he linked up with the Roc Nation signee, Fash told XXL: “I met J. Cole in New York about a year ago, maybe a month prior to [the XXL Freshman shoot]. I was working with The Roots, we were rocking up in NYC, and we went straight to the studio with J. Cole. We just vibed man…I’m just a cool cat and I like to vibe with people and if that goes well then let’s get to the music.

Fash begins his Higher Learning Tour today with Evidence and Curt@!n$. Kicking off in Santa Barbara, CA, the trek will continue to make 17 more stops throughout the West Coast.—XXL Staff

fashawn-HL2front.jpg

Hope it's as good if not better than the first HL.

D/L now

Hope it's as good if not better than the first HL.

D/L now

I haven't been able to vibe to Fashawn but i mess with him because he's from CA. Listening to it now, still not sure if it's a DL for me.

I haven't been able to vibe to Fashawn but i mess with him because he's from CA. Listening to it now, still not sure if it's a DL for me.

DO NOT SLEEP ON FASHAWN!!!

Caught the HL2 show here in AZ a few weeks back and was really impressed by Fashawn.

I only attended to catch EV but was pleasantly surprised at Fash's talent.

Definately a solid DL here.

DO NOT SLEEP ON FASHAWN!!!

Caught the HL2 show here in AZ a few weeks back and was really impressed by Fashawn.

I only attended to catch EV but was pleasantly surprised at Fash's talent.

Definately a solid DL here.

my dude Fash man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
killed it tonight at HOB, wish i smoked, cuz dude was rollin' up non stop backstage at the show 
laugh.gif

my dude Fash man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
killed it tonight at HOB, wish i smoked, cuz dude was rollin' up non stop backstage at the show 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom