Footwear event at Compound this weekend (Mar 18th-20th). 300+ shoes on hand!!!

What's up NT'ers!
This weekend Compound is going to be hosting a new and used footwear event with around 300 pairs of shoes on hand including tons of Nike, Nike SB and Jordan footwear. There will be tons of bargain buys (think 30-60 dollar range) and more limited sneakers as well. We'll have a opening party on friday with Drinks served by Mactarnahan's from 6-9pm. In case you can't make it through to for the opening party the event will be running all day Saturday and Sunday, too.

Anyone go to this? I'm bummed. Missed out, noone ever posts much or responds to posts in here so I don't read in hear that often. This was my weekend to work but dang, I coulda used a vacation day or something. Hope to hear what it was like so maybe next time I can go.

didn't make it to the Cosign: Footwear.. but I did manage to pick up this amazing Sophnet jacket when they had their Cosign: Clothing sale a few months back.. 
on a side note, I heard there is another one coming up soon! footwear that is..

Yeah they are having one the weekend of the 17th its all footwear i believe looks to have some good heat.

Back
Top Bottom