Got a question regarding the "Beat Street" movie...

A little over a half and hour of the movie there is a song that is played during dance "Tracy's" dance rehearsal. She's conducting some kinda song that straight up grabs my attention...
Been lookin all over for it., just cant find it for nothin..smh. Need some help ya'll. Anybody know?

(Here's a clip of what it sounds like) ~had to record it from the movie itself~

A little over a half and hour of the movie there is a song that is played during dance "Tracy's" dance rehearsal. She's conducting some kinda song that straight up grabs my attention...
Been lookin all over for it., just cant find it for nothin..smh. Need some help ya'll. Anybody know?

(Here's a clip of what it sounds like) ~had to record it from the movie itself~

Brotha i've been looking around and I can't find anything on it.I think that may have been something that was created just for that particular scene.I'm not even sure if this actually appears on the "Beat Street" soundtrack.

Brotha i've been looking around and I can't find anything on it.I think that may have been something that was created just for that particular scene.I'm not even sure if this actually appears on the "Beat Street" soundtrack.

Man that Beat street soundrack is tricky as hell cause a bunch of them song not on there . I had to rip the audio for "Believe It " off youtube , they need to remaster it and rerelease it .

"Ho Ho Ho Open up ya do' Its Santa Claus and guess what yall I got somethin ta show " LOL I love that damn movie

Man that Beat street soundrack is tricky as hell cause a bunch of them song not on there . I had to rip the audio for "Believe It " off youtube , they need to remaster it and rerelease it .

"Ho Ho Ho Open up ya do' Its Santa Claus and guess what yall I got somethin ta show " LOL I love that damn movie

Back
Top Bottom