Help? Are these fake Nike Air Hyperffuse

Bought a pair of Hyperfuse on ebay for £90 / $150 Can anyone confirm if the following concerns I have are consistent with fakes
Nike swoosh is grey, should be silver/metallic with texture to it, not grey and smooth and stuck on.
Poor painting around each visible air bubble.
The colour is peach not a vibrant orange
specks of random paint on the shoe where it shouldn't be
Glue on random parts where it shouldn't be
The font of the writing is wrong I think, based on other images I can find
the trainers label is not consistent with Nike
Areas that should have paint are missing the paint
Scuff marks on back of heel

Scuff mark above visable air bubble that has taken pait off looks like it happened during they were made
the front to mesh should be white with black below, it's white with white below.
box is in very poor condition, Nike boxes are much better make with more strength.
The transparent plastic used for the visible air bubble in the sole is warped, should be nice and clear.
In general the trainers have lots of details that just aren't up to standard of a high end limited edition Nike shoe.

Thanks for any help guys, this is my first post, I wish I knew how to upload photos, any help is very welcome

Last edited:
fake.

the toebox mesh should have holes that make the insole (or your socks when wearing them) visible— the fake ones have two layers of mesh i believe, and you can't see through it. I don't believe all AM90 hyperfuses do this (some have two layers), but the infrared ones have only one layer.

also the box label is a replica one (CM is capitalized, the UPC is incorrect, and the font is off).

If you can't find comparison photos online, I could show you my pair I bought on release day for comparison.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom