Help me out NT vol.69

Was good NT? Okay I'm trying to register for community college and I'm trying to become a registered nurse. The only problem is that I dont know what classes to choose...they're sooo many classes 
frown.gif
 They say I need twelve units or more in order to be a full time student and recieve financial aid. Can anybody help me out here because I really don't know what to do. Also is community college the right place to be an RN? How long will I be in college till I'm an official RN?? Do I need to transfer? When? Sorry if it's too many questions buuut I really need help 
grin.gif

Was good NT? Okay I'm trying to register for community college and I'm trying to become a registered nurse. The only problem is that I dont know what classes to choose...they're sooo many classes 
frown.gif
 They say I need twelve units or more in order to be a full time student and recieve financial aid. Can anybody help me out here because I really don't know what to do. Also is community college the right place to be an RN? How long will I be in college till I'm an official RN?? Do I need to transfer? When? Sorry if it's too many questions buuut I really need help 
grin.gif

Some NT'ers might be able to help you out but your best bet is to go talk to an advisor at your CC and let them advise you

Some NT'ers might be able to help you out but your best bet is to go talk to an advisor at your CC and let them advise you

I already did the orientation online and took the assesment test with lots of kids. Then after the test the lady that gave us the test gave us like a quick rundown on what classes would be good for us. But she went thru it too quickly and I didn't understand. Does that count?

I already did the orientation online and took the assesment test with lots of kids. Then after the test the lady that gave us the test gave us like a quick rundown on what classes would be good for us. But she went thru it too quickly and I didn't understand. Does that count?

Originally Posted by KASM

No. You need to call tomorrow morning the counselor/advisor tell them that you want to come in and schedule classes and what time is good for you to stop by.
The rest should take care of itself.

No. You need to call tomorrow morning the counselor/advisor tell them that you want to come in and schedule classes and what time is good for you to stop by.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

FASHOO..Im on it

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

FASHOO..Im on it

Back
Top Bottom