Homerun video is finally here

da hell??

can I hear some of yall treatment ideas for this song? lol....yall wanted a bad boy video from the 90's?

vid match the song to me.

Video was garbage but man !*@ didn't matter. A lot of booty meat and tig ol' bitties up in that video.

Video was garbage but man !*@ didn't matter. A lot of booty meat and tig ol' bitties up in that video.

It ain't really a comeback video. This !*@ so old Wayne filmed his scenes before he was on lock down. They obviously didn't feel it was good enough to be released until a year later so I don't think they thought of this as a "comeback video".

It ain't really a comeback video. This !*@ so old Wayne filmed his scenes before he was on lock down. They obviously didn't feel it was good enough to be released until a year later so I don't think they thought of this as a "comeback video".

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

da hell??

can I hear some of yall treatment ideas for this song? lol....yall wanted a bad boy video from the 90's?

Vid matched the song?
Here's an idea, Juelz wit a team full of bad brawds Vs. Wayne and a team of bad brawds in a game of baseball. A baseball field, better cam, and some other incentives, but hey that's just me.

Dude basically turned this into a throw away.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

da hell??

Vid matched the song?
Here's an idea, Juelz wit a team full of bad brawds Vs. Wayne and a team of bad brawds in a game of baseball. A baseball field, better cam, and some other incentives, but hey that's just me.

Dude basically turned this into a throw away.

Video was alright, song is definitely better...

That cheap green screen at that baseball scene irks he hel outta me though
sick.gif

(Oh, the women are 14/10 btw
devil.gif
).

Video was alright, song is definitely better...

That cheap green screen at that baseball scene irks he hel outta me though
sick.gif

(Oh, the women are 14/10 btw
devil.gif
).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for Chick in the shower with Juelz...
pimp.gif
for the rest of the girls

semi
pimp.gif
at the person who made their house a replica of the White House..

Other than that MEH

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for Chick in the shower with Juelz...
pimp.gif
for the rest of the girls

semi
pimp.gif
at the person who made their house a replica of the White House..

Other than that MEH

Back
Top Bottom