Huskies STOMP the Cougs

If the game was any indication, the Huskies look like they will compete in the Pac-10. They have an outside shot at a tournament berth, but if they play theway they did today I think 11-7 (and a ticket to the dance) is pretty realistic. Without Lowe, Weaver and Cowgill the Cougs looked baaaad. Bennett is a goodcoach but his strategy at the end of the game was laughable.
::waits for dmbrhs to enter and rant about Romar and the Huskies::
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I mean, what do you want me to say? I was at work and didn't watch. The Cougs have nine players this year who've never even sniffed the court beforethis season. no biggie.

11-7 is not cutting in the the pac 10.....pac 10 hella fell off and most of the dancers are going to come from the Big East....they are probably gonna get atLEAST 9 teams...probably 10. so...Pac 10 will probably only get 4-5 teams at max this year. Also....our non conference schedule was garbage.... best wins werehome against OK State and PSU. I'm not hating, i'm just trying to stay level headed and not expect too much were I will be dissapointed like every yearsince I've come to UW.

Back
Top Bottom