I need help remembering the name of a pair of Nikes

i’ve been trying to remember the name of these Nikes all week and it’s been racking my brain.
I had them in high school around 2016-2019
They came in three different color options: a grey and black, a blue and black, and a red and black.
Im not sure if they were air maxes, but they gave off that vibe.( They had a sort of gap by the heel if that makes ANY sense)
They were really popular within the youth in New York City but im Not too sure about other states/areas. But 1 out of 5 kids had these.
I know this is a long shot but plz lmk if this rings a bell for anyone lol. Thank you!

i’ve been trying to remember the name of these Nikes all week and it’s been racking my brain.
I had them in high school around 2016-2019
They came in three different color options: a grey and black, a blue and black, and a red and black.
Im not sure if they were air maxes, but they gave off that vibe.( They had a sort of gap by the heel if that makes ANY sense)
They were really popular within the youth in New York City but im Not too sure about other states/areas. But 1 out of 5 kids had these.
I know this is a long shot but plz lmk if this rings a bell for anyone lol. Thank you!

Really have no clue. Ummmm sacai waffles?

IMG_2459.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom