I Turn 23 Tomorrow, and I Seem to Not Even Care.

laugh.gif
 No I'm not depressed.
Last year was fun turning 22, but this year I just cant get excited for it. Didn't even really plan anything, and I gotta work tomorrow night anyway.

Is this how all birthdays after turning 21?

Just turned 22. Can't believe it. This past year I got more white hairs than I ever have my entire life before this year...

I'm 22 and don't care about bdays anymore either, I feel like when I turn 30 life is pretty much over
frown.gif

Before I turned 23, I didn't even realize my birthday was the next day until my dad reminded me. Ok, I didn't completely forget, but like you OP, I knew my bday was comin up soon but didn't bother to care how soon exactly. Oh and the "party" ended up bein just me and two of my guy buddies watching a big fat mexican dude and a short asian dude get into a fight in the parking lot of a pub over a game of pool. Moving back from college ftw.

You Turn 23 Tomorrow, and I Seem to Not Even Care.

Spoiler [+]
jk,
tongue.gif
live it up broskie. Happy Early Bday!

I turned 23 in May...and I just had a chill weekend with my girl and my mom..they both took me shopping and that was that...

Im not really a person thats all excited about my birthday tho..I just want some cool people , drinks, and some
pimp.gif
and im good..

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Eh.. 21-25 is one in the same.

26 - 29 are one in the same.

nail on the head...

21-24 felt like nothing 25 felt like yoo i need to be doing more. 26-27 felt blah..getting old
frown.gif

Me and my boys went ham on our 23 birthdays. Year of the G.O.A.T., MJ. I didn't really plan anything on my 23 but my boys surprised me with 4 bottles.

IMO birthdays are an excuse to live it up a little.

Happy Birthday btw.

It is just a birthday. No need to feel bad that you aren't excited. Many view it as just another day. Be happy you are alive and keep moving man.

The only reason I was excited about turning 23 this year was that it was Jordan's number. Unfortunately, I am not kidding.

^ now i have a reason to look forward to my birthday this year 
laugh.gif

the next two years now have meaning for me!

but really, im not big on birthday parties and all the hoopla. just seems so "look at me!" #$*!, everyone has a bday 
laugh.gif

hbd op

Go to the bar and get drunk with friends. Meet random people. Take birthday shots. You'll feel better. Live in the moment. Tell everyone it's your birthday. lol

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

laugh.gif
 No I'm not depressed.
Last year was fun turning 22, but this year I just cant get excited for it. Didn't even really plan anything, and I gotta work tomorrow night anyway.

Happy birthday dude, you sound like me. I turn 23 Monday and I feel almost exactly the same(only i took off monday...and tuesday, !*#+ it)
I'm just not excited for anything besides the time off. I'm working on getting some things going maybe, but I'm good as long as I get to chill this year
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

I turned 23 in May...and I just had a chill weekend with my girl and my mom..they both took me shopping and that was that...

Im not really a person thats all excited about my birthday tho..I just want some cool people , drinks, and some
pimp.gif
and im good..

This is my ideal weekend.

im still waiting for that big 21st birthday so i couldn't tell you..but i imagine it might be boring...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

laugh.gif
 No I'm not depressed.

You don't really care once you turn 21. You wish you could reverse it.

Back
Top Bottom