I Want To Send Flowers

what websites does nt recommend
nerd.gif
?
thanks

1800flowers or Proflowers.. (cant go wrong with their specials)
if you wanna do something different, hit up: www.ediblearrangements.com/

i tried proflowers before when the flowers were received they were basically dead
mad.gif

i forgot all about ediblearrangements tho

nah don't do edible arrangements or any online place.  I'm gonna assume this chick lives in your area, if so, go to a reputable florist and have them throw something fresh and original together for you and have em deliver it.  might seem like a lot of work for some of yall, but then again those are prop the ppl that aint got a girl anyway 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

nah don't do edible arrangements or any online place.  I'm gonna assume this chick lives in your area, if so, go to a reputable florist and have them throw something fresh and original together for you and have em deliver it.  might seem like a lot of work for some of yall, but then again those are prop the ppl that aint got a girl anyway 
laugh.gif

ill give it a shot

laugh.gif

ill give it a shot

laugh.gif
with most online places the order gets dispatched to the closest florist to the delivery area.

My friend told me to never use proflowers becausae she was getting charged monthly from some site...don't remember the name, and it was because of proflowers.

But yeah unless they need to be sent out of town just go to a florist. I actually go to Kroger when I need flowers in a hurry. Take the price tag off and they don't know the difference
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

laugh.gif
with most online places the order gets dispatched to the closest florist to the delivery area.
Right. Dude thinks Proflowers have 100s of shops in the US. No, they all work on a distribution system. What's funny is the florists will likely charge you from their proflowers interface {POS}. 

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

laugh.gif
Right. Dude thinks Proflowers have 100s of shops in the US. No, they all work on a distribution system. What's funny is the florists will likely charge you from their proflowers interface {POS}. 
main point here is that when you go see a florist in person they ask you about the one you're buying for and can more often than not come up with something better than the pre-made arrangements that flower sites have.  its more personalized when you do it this way

^ he's talking about custom made arrangements.. 
the thing is.. most ppl (aside from husbands & simps) aren't down to drop $150+ on some flowers..

i settle for the $40-$60 specials from 1800Fs.. 
laugh.gif

1800Flowers >>> all. OP, PM me. I'll send you a 15% off code I have. I use the site a good amount
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

^ he's talking about custom made arrangements.. 
the thing is.. most ppl (aside from husbands & simps) aren't down to drop $150+ on some flowers..

i settle for the $40-$60 specials from 1800Fs.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm engaged but $150 on flowers is crazy.  pssh i get it hooked up for $30
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

laugh.gif

unless ProFlowers recently changed up their business practices, ^ is wrong.

If you explicitly select an arrangement/bouquet of flowers, then yes, it will usually be farmed out to local florist (I believe it will specify on the site).  If you just order a dozen long stem roses w/ vase, your girl will usually get a fedex/ups type of delivery from their distribution center with the flowers packed in a box and the vase packed in a seperate box.

Back
Top Bottom