ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION - What's your position NT?

it's difficult to discuss illegal immigration because majority of mexis on here get emotional and butt hurt whenever it's brought up

it's difficult to discuss illegal immigration because majority of mexis on here get emotional and butt hurt whenever it's brought up

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Most feel embarrassed and intimidated by not speaking english. Most feel embarrassed and intimidated by not speaking english.

You'd be surprised.  Alot of immigrants don't feel the need to learn English and then for those that do learn the language some have a disposition that Americans should learn to speak Spanish more often.  They want Americans to become more in tune with their language opposed to them learning how to speak English. 

i've seen that,  it's not the case with everyone, but living in LA  trust me i've seen it and it's annoying.  i don't care what race you are, if your living in another country you should assimilate and attempt to learn the language, because if not your limiting yourself and holding yourself back to only having access to whats around you. 

some customer at my old job tried crying racism because he was being rude and told me "i need to learn spanish" because i wasn't able to help his dad who couldn't speak english, so i told him "no it's the other way around, your dad is in america he should learn to speak english"

I hear ya, I almost got into with a Mexican co-worker a few weeks ago because I asked if she could translate for a Spanish speaking customer that I had on the phone.  She did translate for the customer but after that was done she more or less suggested that I SHOULD learn how to speak Spanish.  I just gave her the stoneface and thought to myself that it's the over way around sweetheart.  Didn't want to get into it at work, so I just kept it moving.     

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Most feel embarrassed and intimidated by not speaking english. Most feel embarrassed and intimidated by not speaking english.

You'd be surprised.  Alot of immigrants don't feel the need to learn English and then for those that do learn the language some have a disposition that Americans should learn to speak Spanish more often.  They want Americans to become more in tune with their language opposed to them learning how to speak English. 

i've seen that,  it's not the case with everyone, but living in LA  trust me i've seen it and it's annoying.  i don't care what race you are, if your living in another country you should assimilate and attempt to learn the language, because if not your limiting yourself and holding yourself back to only having access to whats around you. 

some customer at my old job tried crying racism because he was being rude and told me "i need to learn spanish" because i wasn't able to help his dad who couldn't speak english, so i told him "no it's the other way around, your dad is in america he should learn to speak english"

I hear ya, I almost got into with a Mexican co-worker a few weeks ago because I asked if she could translate for a Spanish speaking customer that I had on the phone.  She did translate for the customer but after that was done she more or less suggested that I SHOULD learn how to speak Spanish.  I just gave her the stoneface and thought to myself that it's the over way around sweetheart.  Didn't want to get into it at work, so I just kept it moving.     

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Looks at profile name...
fry%20i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there.jpg

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Looks at profile name...
fry%20i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by mrshadow

This thread is just pure comedy with all the ignorance.. while a couple people have made some good points everything else is just borderline racist

You know its nice to know that mexicans are the only illegal immigrants in this country 95% to be exact
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and im not just saying this cuz im mexican

Everyone talking bout illegals don't pay taxes blah blah blah illegals don't just work "under the table" some got normal jobs like restaurants, janitors at some school, ect ect all these jobs taxes are automatically deducted from their paycheck. And when it comes down to claiming your taxes or w.e illegals do it to like someone said with a Tax Identification Number (TIN) I know this for a fact cuz I know family that goes threw all this
so that makes illegal immigrants alright?

When people leave to give their kids a better future (and yes most of them do it so it can benifit their kids not them) and to get away from a government that's so corupt and basically ran by cartels yes I think it makes it right

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by mrshadow

This thread is just pure comedy with all the ignorance.. while a couple people have made some good points everything else is just borderline racist

You know its nice to know that mexicans are the only illegal immigrants in this country 95% to be exact
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and im not just saying this cuz im mexican

Everyone talking bout illegals don't pay taxes blah blah blah illegals don't just work "under the table" some got normal jobs like restaurants, janitors at some school, ect ect all these jobs taxes are automatically deducted from their paycheck. And when it comes down to claiming your taxes or w.e illegals do it to like someone said with a Tax Identification Number (TIN) I know this for a fact cuz I know family that goes threw all this
so that makes illegal immigrants alright?

When people leave to give their kids a better future (and yes most of them do it so it can benifit their kids not them) and to get away from a government that's so corupt and basically ran by cartels yes I think it makes it right

Back
Top Bottom