its alot behide it

ill-violated-dead-smiley-9436.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by proper english

The glands in the body are responsible for secretions. Each glands role varies according to it's functionality and specialization in role and they are aligned to the astral bodies chakras. I was just alluding to their connection and why you see such a prevalence of it ascribed to in art, architecture and structure throughout the world. Not to make it seem all mystical and all. Just wanted to shed some light on it in a way that may bring people to a better understanding.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
#$%^& 

this pseudo intellect jargon kills me man... Anton is on point.. you clowns arent about anything. go out and actually learn something useful to better yourselves. 

observation, developing hypotheses based on observation, carefully planned out experiments and presentable evidence if the eurocentric way. What he said about chakras requires no evidence or explanation.

Yep/

what the hell r u talking about "pseudo-intellect" jargon.  I used simple words. If u are that ignorant to what I'm saying then grab a dictionary and study some etymology you cluck. I'm talking about the dream state here. What evidence do you have of dreams except memories. How do you express something internal to someone external of you. My bad... that's too pseusdo intellectual for your dumas. How do you explain something inside your head to someone who's not in your head. ..."OOO wait. That's some illuminati stuff right ther yo". "I can't believe you clowns still believe in this yo" . "Illuminati talk is so last year yo". "Dreams and stuff don't exist yo. It's all about driving a m3 with a chick with dat mass giving you dome while you wearing some rare Jordans listening to that new Weezy mixtape yo". "You talking about dreams yo, man that stuff ain't real. What's real is me fapping to hot chicks and being kushed out on the web all day on my new phone taking pics of me in some fresh Jordans yo"

meh i was being sarcastic but um i don't have a problem with people contemplating mysticism, auras, other worlds, etc. I have my own theories, but I would change the wording so it doesn't come across as fact. People in here sounding like they made the discovery of the century, but have nothing to show for it.
I feel you and I was talking to proper english. What you said at the end was basically my premise. I will take that into consideration. A lot of what goes on is people running with folks questions about certain things, and turning them into facts. A lot of authors on the subject will only pose questions with out saying what is what. But I'm just revealing what I know from my life experience because it has been so unique to others around me and where I'm from and have been. A lot of what I draw from is real life experiences. I just don't put it all the way out there so ya'll won't think I
m too crazy but I guess it's too late for that. I don't listen to alot of junk on the internet because most people want all the info to stop at them and setup shop to sell their own idea of church and theology. My only goal in sharing what I know is to turn people away from externalizing spirituality and realizing what's in them so they don't fal prey to all the spiritual vultures. If I drop a seed on something, maybe an experience that I've gone through and come to peace with can help someone who may be on the cusp of that and they have something somewhere they can draw back on as a point in the right direction or at least knowing someone else out there understands. It's far too many people capitalizing off of illuminati fear mongering and I just strive to be the voice of reason in the midst of all the chaos talk and spooking people going on.  

I've been on my own spiritually for the longest. I haven't had the luxury of being able to commune with like minds in the world I grew up in. My folks both practiced different spiritual systems/ lifestyles under one house yet i grew up in middle of so many different spheres and schools of thought. I have never been apart of anything. I've always lived in the median of everything. I hated it growing up, but now I realize why I went through all of that. 

When I speak on symbolism and rituals, it is because I have seen rituals take place. I grew up/worked in a world of symbolism in a art gallery and custom frame shop. I had been soaking up wisdom from grown people from all walks of life ever since I was a young child. All I ever did was read read read. When you read enough, you begin to see the common thread amongst all things and I've wanted to understand things as a whole and not as fragments of knowledge. 

There is no such thing as illuminati being a secret. It is what all the spiritual systems of the world are teaching, but just in a fractional regional way. There is a such thing as personal illumination and that's anybodies personal relationship with their inner flame/light. The only way to convey things of this nature that some people can't see is thru the language of symbols. If i tried to tell you about a dream I had, and I wanted to make sure you kept up, I would start writing/drawing down what I saw in my dream state with as much detail as I could. When you compare what you draw and realize you are drawing something that so many other people have seen in their own way shape and form to the point where it became codified as a religious symbol that's when it starts to kick in.  

The truth is that most people on the internet whether they be black/white/brown/yellow/etc have no idea what they are talking about. They are just knowledge pimps dealing with deceit and trickery. You can listen to those people and draw some truth out of it, but it has to fit with your truth and you must understand where the presenter of knowledge is coming from with what they are trying to present. Most of what people are hashing out on the web is stuff I recognize from older literature that I happened to have read a long time ago and been able to see how people twist and turn stuff to make themselves look better. They just taking advantage of the illusion of a new medium of communication which the internet/ youtube/ blog sites have become and to someone who hasn't read or done research, it appears to be something new when it's just bad plagiarism. People presenting stuff like it's some brand new top secret illuminati info when it's been printed in books and letters from the 1800's 1900's and much earlier. It's just with all the movies coming out about the subject, people think it's some new thing when in reality it's all old news....

I've lost friends and seen plenty of people go crazy over all this stuff so I try to shed light to prevent people from doing that because it hurts to see people around you fall prey to others wrong doings with information. We live in the beginning of the information age so stuff is gonna continue to pour out the more connected the worlds becomes. 

And stuff I talk about has been discussed in my classes in college and even on a lot of tv shows since you think I'm only referencing "obscure websites"
I really liked what you had to say.  I identify with a lot of it.  Great post

Originally Posted by proper english

The glands in the body are responsible for secretions. Each glands role varies according to it's functionality and specialization in role and they are aligned to the astral bodies chakras. I was just alluding to their connection and why you see such a prevalence of it ascribed to in art, architecture and structure throughout the world. Not to make it seem all mystical and all. Just wanted to shed some light on it in a way that may bring people to a better understanding.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
#$%^& 

this pseudo intellect jargon kills me man... Anton is on point.. you clowns arent about anything. go out and actually learn something useful to better yourselves. 

observation, developing hypotheses based on observation, carefully planned out experiments and presentable evidence if the eurocentric way. What he said about chakras requires no evidence or explanation.

Yep/

what the hell r u talking about "pseudo-intellect" jargon.  I used simple words. If u are that ignorant to what I'm saying then grab a dictionary and study some etymology you cluck. I'm talking about the dream state here. What evidence do you have of dreams except memories. How do you express something internal to someone external of you. My bad... that's too pseusdo intellectual for your dumas. How do you explain something inside your head to someone who's not in your head. ..."OOO wait. That's some illuminati stuff right ther yo". "I can't believe you clowns still believe in this yo" . "Illuminati talk is so last year yo". "Dreams and stuff don't exist yo. It's all about driving a m3 with a chick with dat mass giving you dome while you wearing some rare Jordans listening to that new Weezy mixtape yo". "You talking about dreams yo, man that stuff ain't real. What's real is me fapping to hot chicks and being kushed out on the web all day on my new phone taking pics of me in some fresh Jordans yo"

meh i was being sarcastic but um i don't have a problem with people contemplating mysticism, auras, other worlds, etc. I have my own theories, but I would change the wording so it doesn't come across as fact. People in here sounding like they made the discovery of the century, but have nothing to show for it.
I feel you and I was talking to proper english. What you said at the end was basically my premise. I will take that into consideration. A lot of what goes on is people running with folks questions about certain things, and turning them into facts. A lot of authors on the subject will only pose questions with out saying what is what. But I'm just revealing what I know from my life experience because it has been so unique to others around me and where I'm from and have been. A lot of what I draw from is real life experiences. I just don't put it all the way out there so ya'll won't think I
m too crazy but I guess it's too late for that. I don't listen to alot of junk on the internet because most people want all the info to stop at them and setup shop to sell their own idea of church and theology. My only goal in sharing what I know is to turn people away from externalizing spirituality and realizing what's in them so they don't fal prey to all the spiritual vultures. If I drop a seed on something, maybe an experience that I've gone through and come to peace with can help someone who may be on the cusp of that and they have something somewhere they can draw back on as a point in the right direction or at least knowing someone else out there understands. It's far too many people capitalizing off of illuminati fear mongering and I just strive to be the voice of reason in the midst of all the chaos talk and spooking people going on.  

I've been on my own spiritually for the longest. I haven't had the luxury of being able to commune with like minds in the world I grew up in. My folks both practiced different spiritual systems/ lifestyles under one house yet i grew up in middle of so many different spheres and schools of thought. I have never been apart of anything. I've always lived in the median of everything. I hated it growing up, but now I realize why I went through all of that. 

When I speak on symbolism and rituals, it is because I have seen rituals take place. I grew up/worked in a world of symbolism in a art gallery and custom frame shop. I had been soaking up wisdom from grown people from all walks of life ever since I was a young child. All I ever did was read read read. When you read enough, you begin to see the common thread amongst all things and I've wanted to understand things as a whole and not as fragments of knowledge. 

There is no such thing as illuminati being a secret. It is what all the spiritual systems of the world are teaching, but just in a fractional regional way. There is a such thing as personal illumination and that's anybodies personal relationship with their inner flame/light. The only way to convey things of this nature that some people can't see is thru the language of symbols. If i tried to tell you about a dream I had, and I wanted to make sure you kept up, I would start writing/drawing down what I saw in my dream state with as much detail as I could. When you compare what you draw and realize you are drawing something that so many other people have seen in their own way shape and form to the point where it became codified as a religious symbol that's when it starts to kick in.  

The truth is that most people on the internet whether they be black/white/brown/yellow/etc have no idea what they are talking about. They are just knowledge pimps dealing with deceit and trickery. You can listen to those people and draw some truth out of it, but it has to fit with your truth and you must understand where the presenter of knowledge is coming from with what they are trying to present. Most of what people are hashing out on the web is stuff I recognize from older literature that I happened to have read a long time ago and been able to see how people twist and turn stuff to make themselves look better. They just taking advantage of the illusion of a new medium of communication which the internet/ youtube/ blog sites have become and to someone who hasn't read or done research, it appears to be something new when it's just bad plagiarism. People presenting stuff like it's some brand new top secret illuminati info when it's been printed in books and letters from the 1800's 1900's and much earlier. It's just with all the movies coming out about the subject, people think it's some new thing when in reality it's all old news....

I've lost friends and seen plenty of people go crazy over all this stuff so I try to shed light to prevent people from doing that because it hurts to see people around you fall prey to others wrong doings with information. We live in the beginning of the information age so stuff is gonna continue to pour out the more connected the worlds becomes. 

And stuff I talk about has been discussed in my classes in college and even on a lot of tv shows since you think I'm only referencing "obscure websites"
I really liked what you had to say.  I identify with a lot of it.  Great post

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

pimp.gif
 I feel ya on this one

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

pimp.gif
 I feel ya on this one

Back
Top Bottom