i'm 5'8 and i want to play d1 football

When did this turn into the "short RBs in the NFL" thread? Dude said he wanted to play LB... good luck finding examples for that.

London Fletcher
Sam Mills
Buster Davis
Zac thomas
Gary brackett
Rohan Davey
Buster Davis
John Abbate
nate Webster.

I always find it interesting in these threads on NT, the guys who are negative are the ones who either couldnt play ball at all, or played on JV as a HS senior or didnt have the balls to go out and try to chase their dream in college cus they was scared.

ah huh

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

London Fletcher
Sam Mills
Buster Davis
Zac thomas
Gary brackett
Rohan Davey
Buster Davis
John Abbate
nate Webster.

I always find it interesting in these threads on NT, the guys who are negative are the ones who either couldnt play ball at all, or played on JV as a HS senior or didnt have the balls to go out and try to chase their dream in college cus they was scared.

ah huh
ya.. if there is ONE position you don't need height in on defense.. its MLB. there are tons of short d-1 and even nfl MLB's.

this is also true.

London Fletcher
Sam Mills
Buster Davis
Zac thomas
Gary brackett
Rohan Davey
Buster Davis
John Abbate
nate Webster.

ah huh
where are the negative responses in here?

London Fletcher
Sam Mills
Buster Davis
Zac thomas
Gary brackett
Rohan Davey
Buster Davis
John Abbate
nate Webster.

ah huh
Rohan Davey??

rohan_sugar_edited.jpg

Nope.

Also

Zach Thomas - 5'11"
London Fletcher - 5'10"
Nate Webster - 6'0"
Buster Davis - mentioned twice?
Gary Brackett - 5'11"

Are you just naming NFL players that you've heard of? I thought this was supposed to be a list of 5'8" LBs...

Also I'm not trying to be negative. People seem to be assuming a few things in this thread though, as OP left out a few key details.went

Most importantly, is OP good at all? If he came in saying he had 80 varsity tackles and 5 sacks as a junior in a competitive conference, then I'd say his goal is possible. What if he stays on special teams? What if he's in 8th grade? We really didn't get any more facts. D-I isn't something anyone can do, I've seen talented kids work their whole lives at a sport and land at a D3.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

London Fletcher
Sam Mills
Buster Davis
Zac thomas
Gary brackett
Rohan Davey
Buster Davis
John Abbate
nate Webster.

ah huh
Rohan Davey??

rohan_sugar_edited.jpg

Nope.

Also

Zach Thomas - 5'11"
London Fletcher - 5'10"
Nate Webster - 6'0"
Buster Davis - mentioned twice?
Gary Brackett - 5'11"

Are you just naming NFL players that you've heard of? I thought this was supposed to be a list of 5'8" LBs...

he probabaly meant Rohan Marley....

again for emphasis...the GOAT

sp1119_welker_bb_11-19-07_6V7TV1J.jpg

and he's not even that good...ANYONE can do what he does...so surely you can make your college team. good luck

Rohan Marley - twitter + Hip Hop Honors threw me off
and yea those are listed heights but ALL those guys are all 5'10 & under

I get what you're saying. I always thought Rohan Davey was
pimp.gif
too, so it was good to jog the memory a little bit
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom