INTERVIEWING MANNIE FRESH IN 10 MINUTES (EDIT: STORY LINK INSIDE)

It went through three editors and they had no issue with it. If you focus and read the whole thing you can see i'm not hating on him, I used a term to describe how he felt about the situation.

Calm down. You obviously did not get the context I used, and in no way was this disrespectful. He sounded pissed and reserved when talking about how he felt he had a part to do with how Wayne is now.

It went through three editors and they had no issue with it. If you focus and read the whole thing you can see i'm not hating on him, I used a term to describe how he felt about the situation.

Calm down. You obviously did not get the context I used, and in no way was this disrespectful. He sounded pissed and reserved when talking about how he felt he had a part to do with how Wayne is now.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

Spoiler [+]
Not really good journalism to refer to someone who just allowed you to interview them as "salty".

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

Spoiler [+]
Not really good journalism to refer to someone who just allowed you to interview them as "salty".

Interview was pretty straight that salty line did catch me off guard overall it was
pimp.gif

Interview was pretty straight that salty line did catch me off guard overall it was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif

Thank you sir. I understand where you all might come with the salty if the whole piece had the same kinda tone about him, but I simply was just describing how he sounded when talking about Wayne. Otherwise, he was extremely dope to talk to and we spent nearly 40 minutes on the phone and while the Hot Boyz stuff is old news, I thought there was a lot of new stuff in there (Guns N Roses, Mystikal, Him thinking his album cover was stupid, etc)

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif

Thank you sir. I understand where you all might come with the salty if the whole piece had the same kinda tone about him, but I simply was just describing how he sounded when talking about Wayne. Otherwise, he was extremely dope to talk to and we spent nearly 40 minutes on the phone and while the Hot Boyz stuff is old news, I thought there was a lot of new stuff in there (Guns N Roses, Mystikal, Him thinking his album cover was stupid, etc)

Back
Top Bottom