ISO???? REALLY DOC?????

I KNEW the Lakers were gonna win when the whole Celtic squad stopped running ANY offense and EVERYBODY just went into iso mode. That was THE LAZIEST, WORST display of coaching I've EVER seen! How could Doc possibly think that was a good idea???

Why ISO late in the game when the lead was diminishing, damn near tied, when A: Ron Artest has been strappin Pauly Shore and B: When Kobe has contained Jesus with the help of the second defender?????

Granted Jesus got to the line late when he was tryin to make plays but thats just it... HE was tryin to make plays instead of running an offense.

Doc Rivers... Just quit. Go to FL to be with your family 

:end of rant:

Don't blame it all on Doc.

Did you see how ++%%*%@ lazy we were on defense, we fouled way too much. And just didn't make shots.

the majority of the blame goes on doc. $%++ what you heard jo

i can't see how you can think bammas were lazy on defense... LOOK AT THE SCORE lol

Well why the %%!* did we foul so much then? Maybe not lazy, but dumb.

It's not on Doc. It's never on the coach more then the players dude, we couldn't hit a %@%$!!$ shot. Why don't we look at how many huge shots Ray Allen missed?

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

the majority of the blame goes on doc. $%++ what you heard jo

i can't see how you can think bammas were lazy on defense... LOOK AT THE SCORE lol

Ya cause Doc and his coaching staff had no part to them even getting them to game 7 of the NBA finals.

I'm saying them going ISO is the reason they lost Game 7.

That decision to go ISO DIRECTLY coorelates to coaching. They went ISO for like the last 5 minutes in the 3rd and the beginning of the 4th which is when the lead left. They had ZERO offense, it was stagnant during that period and they never recovered from that Laker run.

So yes, they lost the chip because of Doc. He did a good job getting them to the finals but he lost it for them.

JVG was saying it all game, back to game 6, the C's shoulda put PP in the pick and roll more. He's right, as that's how the C's exploited the Lakers in game 5.

Sheed and KG were having good games, but how many post ups did they get in the 4th?

Ray was having a horrible game, and he was trying to create offense himself. Pierce was basically trying to get calls, but Ron kept up with him. So much fail in that 4th quarter.

the 4th quarter really killed it for the celtics, the lakers defense in the last 7-8 minutes was GREAT and the celtics offense was horrendous. the best play was probably rondos pass to garnet for the easy buckets in the 4th, other than that there was really no rhythm for the celtics.

oh and the moving screen on garnet during rondos fast break was a TERRIBLE call. NBA refs ftl...

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Well why the %%!* did we foul so much then? Maybe not lazy, but dumb.

It's not on Doc. It's never on the coach more then the players dude, we couldn't hit a %@%$!!$ shot. Why don't we look at how many huge shots Ray Allen missed?

My point is how many of those missed shots were run through the offense as opposed to the iso? I'd contest the majority through the iso. They became cold in the game from running the iso which lead to the momentum going to the Lakers

The game was rigged... Nothing is safe....

David stern is on the council of foreign relations(CFR)

nothing is untouched in the globalist agenda....

Originally Posted by franchise3

JVG was saying it all game, back to game 6, the C's shoulda put PP in the pick and roll more. He's right, as that's how the C's exploited the Lakers in game 5.

Sheed and KG were having good games, but how many post ups did they get in the 4th?

Ray was having a horrible game, and he was trying to create offense himself. Pierce was basically trying to get calls, but Ron kept up with him. So much fail in that 4th quarter.
THIS

Mess destroyed Lakers in game 5. It was either KG rolling to the basket, or his pick and pop, or Paul getting a clean shot. He probably didnt want to stop everyone on offense.

it could have worked with any players, either KG rolling to the basket, Sheed with a three or allen.

I can't understand why they didn't keep going to Garnett in the post when he was doing work against Gasol.

And yes the defense faltered. I don't have the stats but I'm pretty sure the Lakers had more points at the line in the 4th than from FGM.

Back
Top Bottom