I've been browsing since 7:45 AM today, Vol. I need a challenge in life.

What is office work? My major is accounting and I want a heads up of what my life is going to be like in 5 years

^^^Damn!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

man im bored. im at the office, this corporate america stuff is for the birds, its some easy stress free money, but i'd rather be sitting in a studio mixing some vocals or writing right now.

anyone else blessed but bored at the J?

You ever hear that phrase "dont quit your day job"?

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

What is office work? My major is accounting and I want a heads up of what my life is going to be like in 5 years
Office Life:
Wake up. Go to office. Meetings. Check emails. Meetings.  Ignore emails. Meetings. Go to lunch. Meetings. Be reminded of emails. Go on walk. Go home.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

man im bored. im at the office, this corporate america stuff is for the birds, its some easy stress free money, but i'd rather be sitting in a studio mixing some vocals or writing right now.

anyone else blessed but bored at the J?

You ever hear that phrase "dont quit your day job"?

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

roll.gif

Wow... It will be like whatever you make it to be like.

like everyone else said on here, just be glad you have a job. Cause there's many other people without work who are waiting in line to take your spot.

recent graduate with no job (still looking). spend most of my days playing modern warfare2/niketalk/job hunting...

Back
Top Bottom