jordan 11 space jam 2000 lc

Use ice cream for your soles to clean those soles up just be careful , t

They will always yellow again but not very fast and it does weaken the grip of the sole but not the quality if you do it correctly

They will always yellow again but not very fast and it does weaken the grip of the sole but not the quality if you do it correctly
Yeah id like to try it. Not sure if I really want to fork out a bunch of dough for these but I really want some ds or nds jams.

Yeah id like to try it. Not sure if I really want to fork out a bunch of dough for these but I really want some ds or nds jams.

If you're looking for OGs find a gently used pair for 2 reasons..1- save a little $ if you plan on wearing anyway..2- a gently used pair will already have been broken in so they will wear better...If you strap on a DS pair thats been sitting for 15yr its a 50/50 on seperation etc..Yes, separated 11s are easy to fix, but who really wants to dump $500 on a shoe you gonna be fixing in a week?...

As for the soles, cleaning them is futile IMHO. Ultimately thats your call though...They will yellow again, and they will be left cloudy after repeated applications. Their OGs..Its "seasoning". Its that simple in my book.

Last edited:
If you're looking for OGs find a gently used pair for 2 reasons..1- save a little $ if you plan on wearing anyway..2- a gently used pair will already have been broken in so they will wear better...If you strap on a DS pair thats been sitting for 15yr its a 50/50 on seperation etc..Yes, separated 11s are easy to fix, but who really wants to dump $500 on a shoe you gonna be fixing in a week?...

As for the soles, cleaning them is futile IMHO. Ultimately thats your call though...They will yellow again, and they will be left cloudy after repeated applications. Their OGs..Its "seasoning". Its that simple in my book.
U have a lot of great points. I strongly agree. Most likely I won't wear. And I agree if I'm patient I could most likely find a gently used pair for much cheaper. Man... tough decision.
Thank u

Back
Top Bottom