Jordan 5 White Supreme LC

Sup NT Fam, just got these Supremes in and I need to get a LC, they look off to me but wanted to confirm.

That shoes tongue was slightly creased while in the box so thats why it looks like that.

Does anything else look off to ya'll, like the stitching on the tags inside as well as the jumpman?

Here is a close up of the jumpman on the tongues as well as shoe trees.

Will appreciate all the help i can get 

Would appreciate some more input from ya'll...the outline of the jumpman on the tongue looks a bit off and the lettering under the mesh as well.

100% fakes..Nets are too clear, general shape is off, tongues are off, lace locks are cloudy, patches behind tongues are off etc.

I kinda thought that as well but he said the tongues were smashed but if you look up real vs fake shoe trees you'll see his shoes trees look legit but the shoe looks off

I kinda thought that as well but he said the tongues were smashed but if you look up real vs fake shoe trees you'll see his shoes trees look legit but the shoe looks off
shoe trees, boxs, receipts, stickers, etc. can all be easily swapped out. The shoes themselves usually will seal the deal - as in this case..No doubt these are fakes.

Last edited:
shoe trees, boxs, receipts, stickers, etc. can all be easily swapped out. The shoes themselves usually will seal the deal - as in this case..No doubt these are fakes.
Thanks fam, I was thinking that as well once I got these in hand.

Would appreciate all other input ya'll have.

man these are horrible fakes, hope you get your money back or it'll be a hard lesson learned to not get froggy when you see a deal on a limited shoe :smh:

Back
Top Bottom