Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

ive said this in the 1s thread and ill say it here too:
the next popular model will be whatever nike decides to make the next popular model. they know what colorways are to drive hype and what colorways are for store shelves and casuals. we're in the casuals period for most jordan brand models, espcialy 1s and 4s and thats just how Nike wants it for time being. Otherwise they wouldn’t still be releasing 4s with the old shape doing so many woman’s exclusives that don’t come in the most high demand sizes (11+). I’m sure there’s some logistics involved too but they’re clearly not trying to focus on the hype draw at the moment .

Man. 'The Last Dance' documentary combined with the COVID relief money people were getting led to some NASTY aftermarket prices. You couldn't pay people to buy the Black Cat 4s and next thing you know they were being sold for as much as a new flagship Samsung or IPhone model. OG colorways rocketed up in price as well. I remember seeing pairs of the '16 Metallic 5s go from like $290-$325 to $425 and up.
Bro no cap during lockdown, during the last dance fever I sold my used 2019 Bred IV's for like $350-400 to a consignment shop. I cant remember the exact total. But that summer so many people in Houston opened up sneaker consignment stores...they are damn near all gone now lol smh. It was good money for a lil while

**** I had got the off white 4 on snkrs but won a womens 11 by accident. (Im an idiot) I sold them the next day for a stimulus check essentially lmaoo $1200. Met up with him from Facebook. There isnt a Jordan out right now that can get you that type of flip. Im not a reseller but those were crazy times aha

Early Access pair, LN4. I'm very satisfied with this drop.

Attachments

• 20240501_161837.jpg
    20240501_161837.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom