Jordan Retro 1 Royal LC

Hey guys was just wanting another set of eyes to confirm that these Royals are legit. They seem legit to me but I'm def no expert. Seller says that he purchased them from Nice Kicks in Austin, Texas so I assume they're a legit store. Thanks for the help guys.

I almost never do these because I'd hate to lead anyone astray, but they look real to me.

No widows peaks, the area around the size sticker looks good, the leather isn't too shiny, and the color looks on point.

Last edited:
nice kicks is a legit store but that info is really irrelevant even if he does have a receipt. dudes will swap shoes and put the fakes in to boxes with legit retailer stock stickers/labels etc.

i say legit. the leather tab on the back isnt supposed to be perfectly square anyways. production dates look right

if youre buying from a buyer online i would ask for tagged pics. 

you just hijacked my mans thread though

guarantee those are not even the shoes he is selling,

the first pic isnt even the same shoe as the rest of them, bet

better ask for tagged pics

Are those from eBay? It looks like the pair that I tried to buy yesterday. The seller was supposed to send me an invoice for those but it seems like he backed off after I started getting very specific asking for both sets of cardboard inserts, extra laces, og box, receipt, etc. He said he threw away the cardboard inserts. I'm skeptical. I would definitely get tagged pics.

All the royals in the pictures posted in this thread are 100% legit. As stated, get tagged pics of the actual shoes to ensure those are the ones the buyer will receive.

Got tagged pics. Everything looks legit closed the deal. Got em basically DS for $415 not bad Id say. Thanks for you guys help

Back
Top Bottom