Jordan Spizike Low

Something related to the Spizike even though this isn't about the low-top form slated to come out.

This is based off a product from an era I wish to forget lol

I had the white cement spiz’ikes :rofl: but I wouldn’t buy them again and these won’t do any crazy numbers neither, I would imagine.

Release shoes that nobody ever asked for or wanted, and they will still sell.

What a business model baby.

Trash is back

The focus on rehashing the Spizike line was dormant for a long time. And I'm quite sure most fans of the brand preferred it to continue to remain that way.

The mid to late 2000s was a terrible period with all those hybrid gimmick models saturating the market. There was just an exorbitant amount of unwanted fusion styles during that period.

I bet this crap would sell if they had a limited aspect attached to them. Like I always said, if a pair of Jordans had piss yellow and crap brown as the colors and were a limited release, then people would be dumb enough to buy that crap just because they were limited.

This is just a backwards business model with them rehashing these in a low-top form instead of them focusing on rehashing coveted original color retro models that closely resemble the originals.

I'm in on the navy pair if I can't snag the navy 3s ...

Imma let y'all laugh at me while I'm bagging somebody's girlfriend/wife at your local IKEA on a Sunday afternoon

SKU: FQ1759-400
1698447346665.jpeg

SneakerNews

Back
Top Bottom