Jordan XI Low Space Jam - May 18, 2024

Def copping since I don't own a pair of Space Jams.

I have a feeling this will be the primary reason for the peeps who end up getting these. That's the exact reason why I ended up getting the Concord XI Low back in 2014 because I never owned a version of the Concord XI Mid before.

Any XI low version of a popular XI mid is usually popular as well. There normally seems to be a demand for them whenever they're released.

I have a feeling this will be the primary reason for the peeps who end up getting these. That's the exact reason why I ended up getting the Concord XI Low back in 2014 because I never owned a version of the Concord XI Mid before.

Any XI low version of a popular XI mid is usually popular as well. There normally seems to be a demand for them whenever they're released.
Also if they put these in special packaging like the mids that would draw more people in too.

Wish they would go with the higher patent cut, but whatever. As much as I love the 11’s, I’ve never felt the shoe lended itself to the low top version. The LE original was actually a change I think was an improvement

MJs pe black red version would be the better choice here. The space jam should be a mid with 23 stitched on the back as its next. They just released a IE low in this color recently.

Man I miss my bred 11 lows. Summer 2015 I was wildin in em lol good times. Sold a year later for retail after like 20 wears. Looked DS . Not a single crease

Back
Top Bottom