Jordan XI Low Space Jam - May 18, 2024

I’m afraid it won’t and that these upcoming lows indicate a black/blue mid “SJ” release within three years. To the point it’s made me shelve my plan to sell my last remaining pair of the 2016s.
It would be a shame if that would come to be true. The "true" space jam is and always will have Concord, not royal blue. For the company to go that direction will turn me off entirely. Completely understand your point of view. With all the twist they do to releases, at what point in time do they finally drop the release we all want as a whole? The 2016 drop is a grail to me. For personal reasons. And I make fun of that term.

It would be a shame if that would come to be true. The "true" space jam is and always will have Concord, not royal blue. For the company to go that direction will turn me off entirely. Completely understand your point of view. With all the twist they do to releases, at what point in time do they finally drop the release we all want as a whole? The 2016 drop is a grail to me. For personal reasons. And I make fun of that term.

Dude, look at how they roll with their strategies. Low version followed a couple few years later with real version using same colorway. I have no inside info whatsoever but I am willing to guarantee you the next SJ mid reverts to blue. Then another nine years later back to concord. At which point we will literally be eyeing 60. F this brand 🤣

Dude, look at how they roll with their strategies. Low version followed a couple few years later with real version using same colorway. I have no inside info whatsoever but I am willing to guarantee you the next SJ mid reverts to blue. Then another nine years later back to concord. At which point we will literally be eyeing 60. F this brand 🤣
They are big business. Thats all really that needs said. They will do what they want. If they want to give us the royal blue treatment with a stitched 23 and clear outsole, they know it will sell. And it will sell. And we will most likely buy it. At this point, chasing that ONE true original is gone. Because the brand itself dont understand.

They are big business. Thats all really that needs said. They will do what they want. If they want to give us the royal blue treatment with a stitched 23 and clear outsole, they know it will sell. And it will sell. And we will most likely buy it. At this point, chasing that ONE true original is gone. Because the brand itself dont understand.
I’ve said this 100 times over the years. My issue with it is, it comes off to me like marketing people trying to justify their jobs and trying to look smarter/more necessary than they are. I will never believe these changes from release to release of OGs are necessary. If you make a perfect retro of certain shoes and only drop it every five years, it will sell out every time. But they act like people buy them BECAUSE of the slight differences. When it’s more like, no, we buy them DESPITE the differences because you don’t give us a choice.
It’s just effing stupid.

Last edited:
I’ve said this 100 times over the years. My issue with it is, it comes off to me like marketing people trying to justify their jobs and look smarter than they are. I will never believe these changes from release to release of OGs are necessary. If you make a perfect retro of certain shoes and only drop it every five years, it will sell out every time. But they act like people buy them BECAUSE of the slight differences. When it’s more like, no, we buy them DESPITE the differences because you don’t give us a choice.
It’s just effing stupid.

Thank you! 🎯

I’ve said this 100 times over the years. My issue with it is, it comes off to me like marketing people trying to justify their jobs and look smarter than they are. I will never believe these changes from release to release of OGs are necessary. If you make a perfect retro of certain shoes and only drop it every five years, it will sell out every time. But they act like people buy them BECAUSE of the slight differences. When it’s more like, no, we buy them DESPITE the differences because you don’t give us a choice.
It’s just effing stupid.
This sounds like everyday corporate thinking I go through every day. Thinking too much, when going with what already works.

I’ve said this 100 times over the years. My issue with it is, it comes off to me like marketing people trying to justify their jobs and trying to look smarter/more necessary than they are. I will never believe these changes from release to release of OGs are necessary. If you make a perfect retro of certain shoes and only drop it every five years, it will sell out every time. But they act like people buy them BECAUSE of the slight differences. When it’s more like, no, we buy them DESPITE the differences because you don’t give us a choice.
It’s just effing stupid.

They even get close to an OG and people are regularly doubling up or more. They are people that are paid to know this when you could find the info on a free forum. They're actively choosing to ignore it. Every slight change increases potential revenue. Imagine if they make a perfect Concord, you can only sell that so many times(a **** ton) but if you change it slightly you can sell every single one. If it's close enough.

Last edited:
They even get close to an OG and people are regularly doubling up or more. They are people that are paid to know this when you could find the info on a free forum. They're actively choosing to ignore it. Every slight change increases potential revenue. Imagine if they make a perfect Concord, you can only sell that so many times(a **** ton) but if you change it slightly you can sell every single one. If it's close enough.
This is my point exactly: What do you mean you can only sell a perfect Concord so many times? Makes no sense. You can sell slightly botched versions over and over again but not a perfect version over and over because it would be the same shoe every 5-7 years? I absolutely think JB could do that forever and sell out every time.

Space-Jam-Air-Jordan-11-Low-2024.jpg

Space-Jam-Air-Jordan-11-Low-2024-1.jpg

Space-Jam-Air-Jordan-11-Low-2024-2.jpg

Space-Jam-Air-Jordan-11-Low-2024-3.jpg

Space-Jam-Air-Jordan-11-Low-2024-4.jpg

These are probably my favorite lows with the patent. I don’t really like any of the others. Maybe the navy snakeskin
Im sitting on two DS pairs of the navy snakes. Love that shoe. Finally junked my first pair last year, they were toast. Gonna break out one of these new pairs soon. Can’t believe it’s been five years since they dropped.

Concords are my favorite patent low. They need to release them again in this better shape.

Im sitting on two DS pairs of the navy snakes. Love that shoe. Finally junked my first pair last year, they were toast. Gonna break out one of these new pairs soon. Can’t believe it’s been five years since they dropped.

Concords are my favorite patent low. They need to release them again in this better shape.

One of the better retro plus models. I gotta pick up a ds pair soon. Some of the ds pairs I’ve seen for sale have that weird yellowing around the traction pods

Back
Top Bottom