Jordan XI Low Space Jam - May 18, 2024

is it the shape or the height or both that ruins it for you? I am a fan of the patent lows, specifically because i like the low cut, but i know this is an unpopular opinion
More the height. The snake lows and the Columbia blue patent leather pair had better patent leather (or snake pattern) cuts than the rest of the recent lows. For modern xi lows, I consider the Columbia blue pair the gold standard. While not as good as the early 2000s pairs, they are more than solid.

More the height. The snake lows and the Columbia blue patent leather pair had better patent leather (or snake pattern) cuts than the rest of the recent lows. For modern xi lows, I consider the Columbia blue pair the gold standard. While not as good as the early 2000s pairs, they are more than solid.
Yeah, exactly. The navy snakes are one of my favorite pairs of XI lows, and while they are quite different than the originals, they still look good overall thanks to the revised proportions and shape. The day I got them, I put them next to my black/red and concord XI lows, and it was disgusting how bad the shape on those two were. I literally sold them both within a week, couldn't stand looking at them anymore. JB really needs to bring them back using this newer shape at the least if it's not going to rework them into even better form.

I noticed these while watching the FAU WSU game
A member of the Memphis staff was wearing them during warmups

Attachments

• IMG_20240211_135404.jpeg
    IMG_20240211_135404.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 879
I've been going on a purge selling off shoes I've had for years and haven't worn. The xi and the iii are my 2 favorite aj models, I have well over 35 xis and over 20 iiis. The xi lows are pretty much going to be all gone, I can't with these awful shapes. I'll probably get 1 pair of these sj xi lows as the sj is my favorite shoe of all time. The pic of the 72-10 lows up there shows how awful those came out.

Can the original thread starter please update the release date to 5/18 in the thread title? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom