K i'm finally gonna put some of my stuff up here Vol. Kayo

Edit - For some reason embed won't work for me

Songs from my guys minitape that came out Christmas Eve last year. Have a deal with MTC/Sony, album will be out this year sometime. Emile produced the first single, we're finishing the potential second single tonight. Anyway i thought my NT fam might dig
Cheerio

Songs from my guys minitape that came out Christmas Eve last year. Have a deal with MTC/Sony, album will be out this year sometime. Emile produced the first single, we're finishing the potential second single tonight. Anyway i thought my NT fam might dig
Cheerio

Pretty good
pimp.gif

^ thanks dude

not my thing but this gets a lot of play in Australia / NZ

just a little verse at the end, all radio friendly and that

- joint from his first mixtape

^ thanks dude

not my thing but this gets a lot of play in Australia / NZ

just a little verse at the end, all radio friendly and that

- joint from his first mixtape

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Cheerio

Emile
eek.gif
. wow best of luck to your friend. I like what i hear.    

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Cheerio

Emile
eek.gif
. wow best of luck to your friend. I like what i hear.    

Back
Top Bottom