Kanye West x Retro Air Jordan VI “In Memory Of”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just when you thought the situation with Kanye West and Nike could not get any stranger, this promo leaks out. Nike Retro Air Jordan 6 x Kanye West x Donda West “In Memory Of” Collaboration sample.  No word if this was ever intended to see the light of day in a retailer market or just strictly be a “Friends and Family” type of release tied to Kanye West or not. Regardless we are showing you as much as we are allowed to…for now. As always follow us on Twitter  and Instagram  for any future updates coming to the site. IcySole prides itself on exclusive content. Enjoy the pics!

Images & Info Via Icysole

Last edited:
So random. I'm leaning towards them being something that will never see the light of day, but who knows.

Peep the "Jordan Olympic 6" tag. Weird. Wonder what the full insole text says.

So random. I'm leaning towards them being something that will never see the light of day, but who knows.

Peep the "Jordan Olympic 6" tag. Weird. Wonder what the full insole text says.
agreed, wonder how long before kicksordie has 10 pairs of these

Considering the tag reads Summer 08' I wouldn't put too much stock into these releasing in the near future...Also take into account the recent Kanye vs. Nike situation and I wouldn't think they will ever see a release...

Likely just a promo sample for Yeezy and his group...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom