Kevin Hart sig line?

No clue personally. Didn't want to wait to see if they did and to get the cash back from Rebates, so I just placed on order through the Snkrs App. The black pair's currently on NDC though so i'd be surprised if they other two don't end up on there as well.

those reds look dope. My blue pair should be here next week. Vice versa, may need to pick up the red pair as well.

Can anyone speak to the performance of these? Need to replace my lunar tr1 for the gym.
I personally love these as a everyday lifting/light running shoes. The shoes feel super thin on feet but lockdown is amazing especially around the ankle and heel. I personally like the cushioning system which in imo is not too firm and not too soft which allows for great stability especially during standing free weight exercises. The free sole is also great for i feel for short runs on the treadmill/ trails. 

I personally love these as a everyday lifting/light running shoes. The shoes feel super thin on feet but lockdown is amazing especially around the ankle and heel. I personally like the cushioning system which in imo is not too firm and not too soft which allows for great stability especially during standing free weight exercises. The free sole is also great for i feel for short runs on the treadmill/ trails. 

Appreciate the response, I bought them not too long after the post, was hoping for a quicker response though :lol:. So far I really like them. Not as much cushion as the lunars but a way better feel of the ground with these. Was worried at first the thin upper would rub my skin wrong but they feel good so far. Using them for weights and foot/leg drills and they work great.

Back
Top Bottom